Chapter 15: A Date with the Devil Part 1

Myra's POV

As soon as the door closed, he spoke again

"Welcome to the hell hole princess. This is my secret workplace, and you can't even move your hand here without my permission. I own this place, and it is more than a maze for you as every floor is made for a different purpose, and you can't access to lift or the staircase door without the security pass codes." 

The room in which we entered was a weird one, it was kind of living room with huge furniture. While saying this, he led me towards another attached room. But then again he turned silent, this silence was making me more scared. Then he pinned me to the nearby wall, caging both of my hands in his one hand above my head and one hand holding my face so that he can look straight into my eyes. But I immediately closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes and look at me now." He screamed so loud that I flinched and my eyes snapped open in less than a second. Now I was looking at him with fearful eyes and he was giving me an icy cold stare.

"I thought you would obey. I thought you are a smart girl. I thought you'll take my warnings seriously. But you are here, so stupid to ignore my threats. Now I'll do as I said. You'll never be able to work again in any company. I'll make sure of that. Not even my company is open for you now. You'll remain unemployed; I don't want you to work anymore." His words were like a volcano for me. Everything was going fine, my family's debt was being paid off slowly, but here he was talking about taking my work away from myself.

" No. No No. Please. What do you want now? Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything wrong. Let me just explain please. Please don't do this." I begged boldly without stuttering. I just wanted him to take his decision back at that moment.

"Shut up now! You are here to listen to me princess. So only listen what I'm saying. I am really very mad at you. If you'll utter one more word from your mouth, then I swear, I'll take you right here, right now. And no one will be able to stop me." I was dead silent after that.

"Now now beautiful, I must say, you've grown beautifully. Yesterday you were looking breathtaking in that saree. Do you know how many people were staring you? I just wanted to rip their heads off, but I controlled myself only for you. I fall for you again yesterday. You are just making me insane. But coming back to the point for now, you dressed like that for that filthy friend of mine, you looked beautiful for some other man? Why?' You'll be punished for what you have done and before that, I would like you to give me some answers. Come"

With this he opened a huge double door to reveal a large empty room. "Welcome to my torture room love." He exclaimed whimsically.

The room was a huge red room with nothing at all. It was a very scary room with walls red and black ceiling. Suddenly he pressed a code in the nearby engraved remote and a huge bed appeared from below the floor. The bed was at least thrice the size of a normal bed and could easily fit 8 people at one time.

"You know the specialty of this room? This room has ability to change itself according to the person who needs to be punished. If there have been an enemy at your place, then this room would have shown leash, canes and guns. But since it's you my love, I think a bed would suffice."

"Why are you doing this? Please let me go" I tried moving out of that room but that room was locked. I was standing there, my back touching the door. Ayan started taking steps towards me like a predator moves towards its prey.

"Tell me, tell me why did you disobey me? Tell me why did you reject my proposal even when I warned you about the consequences? Tell me why did you do this to me? I accepted your desire to work and support your family. I respected your decision to keep distance and give you some time. I trusted your words of you keeping distance from every other male in this world except your father, brother and me. But what did you do? You betrayed me, and joined that bloody friend of mine. You seek another men's support. What did you think? That I'll never come back, that you'll happily marry some other guy and close my chapter. How dare you do this, how dare you?" By now he was completely hovering over me and I was completely pressed to the door hoping the door to swallow me. But he didn't stop and continue his torture of words