Chapter 50: Hide and Seek

The weather was clear and the boat was sailing with the light of the day. A few hundreds of people who were rescued from the island were silently praying to god for giving them a second opportunity and suddenly the water shook and the boats waved. The water was waving tides as if something has happened somewhere in the water and it was pretty clear what has happened. The bomb implanted on the island has exploded and the island has breathed its last. There wasn't any way to check what happened on the island as the bomb enraptured all the manmade connections of the place. The island, which was once the factory for majority of the drugs dealt in the world, has been exploded and the people who planned their explosion were not as happy as they should be. On one of the two ships, the environment was of anger and cluelessness.

Keshav: Boss, what should we do now? We are sure that the island is not there now, to protect Manav. But we still don't know where he is right now.

San: Boss, is it possible that Manav came to know about the spy device and changed his plan last moment? What if madam is also in danger?

Ayan: It is definitely possible. But I don't think it is unplanned. I'm sure that there is a mole among us. Find that mole on the other boat and we will know where he is.

Ray: But boss, we contacted a lot of people on the island and some of the people were actually quite faithful to Manav. What if someone on the island had doubted our intentions and reported into Manav. We are not sure if the mole is currently with us. After all, no one knew our plan except us.

Ayan: So, what should I do God damn it. Find them. Find them, anyhow.

Keshav: B..boss, there is another possibility. What if madam changed her mind and decided to run away from you again?

Ayan was already enraged, and Keshav's words were like a bomb for him. His eyes were burning with fury.

Ayan: We will only find that out when we will find both of them. Do anything but I want both of them. I want Myra, alive and unharmed and I want Manav, alive or dead. It's time to show who the boss is. Inform all the local mafias of the world that their mafia boss is currying some favors. Whoever will find the whereabouts of both of them will be rewarded with unreasonable power and money. Their wishes will be fulfilled. Their price will be named by them. Inform each and every big and small gang about the search operation. And call the pilot of the chopper here, now.

Keshav called the pilot who was preparing chopper for the flight, unaware of the cancelled trip.

Pilot: Yes boss, we are ready to leave.

Ayan: Tell me, as per the fuel tank of an average sized chopper, what is the range of distance it can cover in one go?

Pilot: Boss, as per normal measurements, the chopper can continue flying up to 6 hours but will have to take a break after that.

Ayan: So, if the chopper has started from here at 12 noon, then it will have to have a refill by 6 in the evening, right?

Pilot: Yes, boss.

Ayan: Keshav, mark all the areas in the map which can be a potential landing area for the chopper for getting a refill. Myra wasn't well in Manav's eyes. So there are only 2 possibilities. Either Manav will take her to a hospital in some countries out of our marked locations, or Myra has fucked up our plan. In either way, someone's going to die tonight.

Keshav, Ray and San get back to work and deduced a list of potential area where they will have to land. Also, all the local and international mafia gangs were informed about the search party. Being at the top of food chain has its own benefits for a mafia boss. Ayan had a lot of power. Power which he didn't wanted to use till it's very important. But now, he was not ready to accept defeat. He will win this time and this time; he will give the final judgement. Soon, people all over the world started the search operation. The boat was moving towards UK at a fast pace, but their destination was still 20 hours away and thus, they decided to continue their search operation from the boat only. Soon, the darkness engulfed the sky, and the moonlight became the only source of distant light. There wasn't any news from anyone regarding the current whereabouts of Manav and Myra. The only thing which was now sure was that they never landed in Germany.