Chapter 45: The Unknown Island

Where on one side Ayan recovered from the shocking discoveries of the events happened 2 years back, an unconscious Myra was been taken away from the land, far away, through waters, into a nothingness. A lot of men were with her, taking her to her fate, on the orders received. She was tied and caged in the lower portion of the boat, away from the eyes of all the other water travellers. From outside, it seems that the boat is handful of fishermen going in the deeper oceans for a big fish. They soon cross the inland waters and enter the international areas. Having all the permits and executing their almost perfect plan, they were able to reach their destination within 2 days' time. As per the orders from Kareem, Myra was injected with the sedative consistently, not enough to harm her, but enough to let her be unconscious throughout the journey. Due to the sedatives, her face looked pale and her already thin form looked extremely weak and vulnerable. Most of the men in the boat didn't know how important she was to their boss, they just knew, that the safety of that girl will spare them their lives. When the sailor raised the horn of the boat, everyone on the boat became alert, as they were about to reach the island.

However, reaching the island this time was different for them. As, this time, they were not only welcomed by the regular security forces, but also their boss himself, who was standing on the edge, waiting for the boat eagerly. Kareem instructed everyone to get out of the boat as soon as it reached the shore and head to the security checking booth. It was one of the stringent policies of the island to get inspected every time on entering the island. Everyone except their boss was to follow that instruction in case they had a change of heart on the foreign land and return with something destructive.

Soon the boat was tied to the shore and the men started climbing off passing through a series of armed men standing on the shore led by their boss. Kareem was the last one to evacuate; he approached his son like boss and hugged him as soon as he reached near him.

Kareem: I have fulfilled my promise to you son. Your gift is waiting for you inside. Go and claim it.

Manav: Chacha, I knew you will never disappoint me. You'll be rewarded for this. Go inside and enjoy with your men. I have prepared a special feast for all of you. The journey must have been long and tiring. But excuse me; I will not be able to join you tonight in the feast.

Kareem: Hahahah I know son. Go now, and I must admit, you have a good choice, indeed a brave one. She almost let all the others escape from us. Had I not reached their own time, everyone would have escaped and it would not have been looked like an accident.

Manav: Hahaha I know she is a handful. Yes, I have got the information that the building has been completely destroyed and no one inside survived. Good work Chacha. I'll take a leave now, see you later.

Manav approached and climbed the boat, making his way towards the lower portion. On reaching there, he bent in front of a tied an unconscious Myra and tucked her hair behind her strand falling on her face behind her ear.

Manav: Finally, you are here. You have made me wait for so long, but see, this is where you belong. And you have come here now. I wonder how you will react when you see me. Will you be scared? I thought of taking me revenge from you before making you mine, but see, you still have an ability to turn me on , by the mere sight of yourself. But don't worry, we have all the time in this world now. First I'll break you completely, and then I'll mend you. You have made me who I am now, and you will have to take me as who I am now. Let me take you to my heaven now, which will be your hell, starting from this moment.

Manav knew that Myra is unconscious, but he still mumbled while caressing the wounds on her head with his thumb. He took her in his arms and starting approaching inside the depths of Island, where his car was waiting. On seeing him, one of his men opened the back door of the car and out of general instinct, came forward to help him with the girl. As he was about to touch Myra, Manav shouted