Chapter 21: The Escape

Anamika's POV

I was so tired after the marriage. I know Ayaan will panic for a few days, but he will become normal after that, then we will start our happy married life together, forgetting all others. He left me alone on our wedding night to see his dead men. But he will be back soon as he will not be able to find anything. So, I ate calmly and resumed my beauty sleep. After all, now since I am married, I have to look best for my husband.

Ayan's POV

It was nearly 9 in the morning when I reached my mansion back. My head servant informed me that she was sleeping in my room and she didn't have her phone or any other communicating device. I went straight to my room to execute first stage of my plan. She was sleeping peacefully; I went near her and blew some air in her ear. She didn't respond, so I silently went to the other side of the room, and threw a wine bottle on the floor forcefully. It made a loud noise which startled that bitch in her sleep. She woke up and ran towards me, I started my acting then

"Ayaan, what happened, are you all right? Where were you for the whole night? Come here, you will hurt yourself."

"No, Anamika, leave me, you will also ditch me like she did. You will also leave me as this marriage was just an act for you because she threatened you. Go away, No one can love me, I am alone." I said this in a drunken state. She immediately came near me and hugged me tightly

"No Ayaan, don't worry. I will never leave you. I love you, and unlike that bitch, I will never ditch you. It's good that she is out now. I will love you with all my might, and we will together rule." She said seductively. 

"Seriously Anamika, will you be with me? Will you never leave me? Will you help me out with my every problem?"

"Yes, Yes Ayaan, I will always be there for you."

"Actually Anamika, then I think I should tell you this. I never loved Myra. It was just an attraction at the beginning. But when I came back to India, I had a deal with the other Mafia. They said that they would let me rule only if I share my wife with them. That's why I wanted to marry Myra eagerly and give her to them. But now, since I already lost her, and we are married, will you do it for me?"

"W..What Ayaan? What will I have to do?"

"Nothing much wifey, you'll just have to pleasure the mafia gang for a few days. Then you'll be back. They will take care of you and I know you will love it."

"N....No, I mean how can I do that. I am your wife, and I am not Myra. You promised them Myra, not me, isn't it?"

"I know sweetheart, but Myra ran away, don't worry I will convince them to take you as a replacement as you are my wife. I know everything is messed up. I hope Myra wouldn't had run away, and we both can get together after giving her to them. See, I called you after 3 years because of this only. I knew you didn't like Myra, I wanted that you should see her pitiful condition and then we can live happily together. I really want to confess it that I was so wrong in choosing Myra over you three years back. But now, I will repair it. Just a few days, then we will be together, forever."

"Whh..what , Whatt are you saying Ayaan. I thought you loved her, you never told me that you loved me. I thought you were just using me. Ohh my god Ayaan, I love you too. You can't even imagine what you have said. My dream has come true today."

"Yes Anamika, but I really wish that we can live in this dream too. You'll have to go with them now. They are here, and I know you will do it for me, you will, right?"   

With this, I clapped and a bunch of my men came inside. They immediately grabbed her hands and started dragging her outside the room when she spoke the words which I was dying to hear.

"No No don't take me. Ayaan, I know where is Myra, let's hand her to them and we can live together."

"What are you saying Anamika, Myra ran away, you yourself told me. She killed all of my men, and even threatened you. How do you know where did she ran with her family?"

"Actually Ayaan, she didn't run away. I made her run, and now she is under my captivity. My men might already have raped her twice, thrice. But that doesn't matter now, does it? Make them take her from my dad's old factory near the city forest which is now abandoned. And now, let's start with our journey together."  

Anamika shrugged her hands from my men's hold and hugged me. I was burning with rage now, what she did was more than a sin, and she will pay for it. But I got it finally. She confessed. I knew where my girl was, now, I didn't need anything. I slapped her so hard that she fell on the floor.

"All of you have your way with her. She says that she loves me, now teach her how to love. Examine her how she makes love. She is all yours. Enjoy. But remember, you show your mercy on her, and I'll lift up my mercy from you. Take her."

Ordering what is considered worst for a girl, I threw her to them and ran out to rescue my love. I know that now, my men will not leave her. They are trained for everything. And this is just a childlike play for them which they will obviously enjoy. Anamika will face my worst side now. 

I reached the described place in 2 hours with my men. The place was completely abandoned. We get inside carefully and knocked out each of her men who were already drunk. I then started finding Myra. After a lot of bloodshed and killing a lot of people, soon we found a place with more of her men who were lying unconscious under the alcohol effect and a door behind them. I ordered my men to kill each one of them and barged into that room only to find it empty. A few untangled ropes were lying there with a broken window. A man was lying in the room's washroom with his head bleeding. He was holding a piece of cloth which looked like a woman's fabric. I shot him immediately. Red, Red was the only thing which I saw at that time. She escaped, but where.....  

"Damn it! Myra, where have you gone now. This forest can be dangerous for you. I'll find you, nothing can happen to you. Stay safe, I am coming for you"

With this, I resumed my search for my love in that forest