Chapter 19: The Master plan

I want to dedicate this chapter to my first three readers who helped my story reaching more than 1000 reads. I never expected it for my first story. Thank you so much Diana, Komal, and g999999 (I'm sorry I don't know how to tag). I'll always be thankful to you for your immense support. And, extremely sorry for late update

Ayan's POV

I succeeded in my plan. I scared Myra to the core, and now she will not even think of escaping. I'll do anything in this world to convert her hatred into love, but before that, it is very important to make her mine. I have already created a lot of enemies due to my entry in mafia, and above that, she hates me. So, I should be very careful for the next two days, that's why I called Anamika again. I know she will do anything which I will say, she is so money minded, anyone can make her do anything with easy threats and some money. I'm sure that she will never even dare to go against me. But still Myra just has two more days to spend with her family. So I decided not to disturb her. She is already very scared of me, and now since I'm assured that she can't run away, I will give her some space. I hope she will accept me once we are married. I just can't wait for our wedding. She will be mine, in every sense, in every way. And then we will live happily ever after.

Anamika's POV

The day Ayaan called me again, I was so happy. In the college itself, I started admiring him. But he fell for my gutter friend. He asked for my help, and I did it, because I knew that he was a womanizer and he will use and throw Myra. Then it will be only me. But the things didn't turn out same. He went abroad for his studies, leaving his Anamika alone. But now, since he is back, he has called me again. I was so happy that he called me, we can finally become one. And no one will come between us this time. But reaching over there, I got to know the reality. He was still after that waste. I don't know what he sees in her, she is not a match for him in any sense. She is not rich, not as good looking as me, and she doesn't even have brains. A college topper doesn't mean that she is intelligent, I am smarter, but he likes her, so I again became silent and agreed to help him. He asked me to stay with Myra for 2 days after which they were going to marry. I was so shocked, my whole world shattered and my heat broke. No, I can't let this happen; I will have to do something. So I agreed to help him and shifted to that small house of that dirt girl. I just can't digest what all was happening, Ayan was taking updates from me, and his security was obeying me. I understood that Ayaan trusts me for this, because I helped him earlier as well. So I made a plan, I will help Myra escape and marry Ayaan. Once we get married, Ayaan will have no other option than loving me, and this girl will be out of picture for ever. It was not even hard to convince her to agree to my plan. I knew even she desperately wanted to leave, but being a family girl, she will care for her family before her. So I hired some men, made a plan, and firstly helped her parents to leave. Once they reached the destination, I appointed my men outside the village and ensured that they won't leave the place before I get married. I manipulated Ayaan while he called me for the updates. The next big thing is Myra's escape. I told her all the details and booked her train tickets. She thought that she has got her friend back. But only I know what my plan is. 

Narration

Anamika had some bad motives, but they were still in Myra's favour. Ayaan was happy thinking about his marriage that day, but Manav was somewhere sitting sad and thinking what has happened. Myra's parents were safe, but their fate wasn't. A mess was created in everyone's life and amidst that, the D-Day arrived. The day scheduled for the marriage of Myra and Ayaan arrived. Myra was relieved that her parents are safe now, and this was what she actually wanted. She had already decided that she will not think twice before sacrificing herself for her family. And now since they were safe, it was only one way to save them, that was to marry Ayaan. Se always knew that running is not a solution. Although she already accepted Anamika's plan to escape, but she knew, that Ayaan will find her somehow and then he will not leave her family. It would then become impossible for her to convince Ayaan not to hurt him. So she decided that she will not run away. She will not run away from him for the sake of her family. Determined, she decided to convey her decision to Anamika and thank her for saving her parents. 

________

Ayaan decided to skip all the rituals as he wanted to get married as soon as possible. Neglecting every pre wedding rituals, he sent some of his men with make- up artists and required clothes and jewelry to Myra's home. He was very excited about the night. Soon the night arrived, everything was prepared, Ayaan was sitting in the mandap waiting for his bride. Soon, the bride arrived, surrounded by his men, covered in a veil, walking beautifully without any protest and sat beside her soon to be husband. Priest started the rituals, they worshiped the holy fire together, and then they stood and completed their marriage vows. Ayaan's happiness knew no bounds. He thought that Myra will accept him now, since he will be her husband, and it is duty of every wife to keep her husband happy, and Myra has always been good in fulfilling her responsibilities. Again skipping all the post marriage rituals, Ayaan ordered his only guests who were his home maids and very close mafia gang members to take a leave and give him some alone time with his wife. He ordered his newlywed bride to go and wait for him in his room and she quickly obeyed which made Ayaan happier. Ayaan quickly checked the arrangements and moved to his room with a dinner tray to start his new life. He had promised himself to care his girl in every sense, and he was going to fulfill that promise at any case. He closed his room door after entering, gazing at his princess sitting on the bed with her veil still on.

"You don't know how much happy I am today, Myra. Thank you so much for coming in my life, for marrying me, and from now, I promise, you will never face any worries in your life. I will always keep you happy." With this, he released his controlled desires of looking at her innocent face and lifted her veil only to get shocked

"Anamika....."

__________________________________

First of all, I am extremely sorry for a late update and a short chapter. I hope you all will forgive me by continuing showering your blessings on my story.

What do you think? What happened suddenly? Where is Myra? and why is Anamika married to Ayan? So, any guesses what was the master plan?