10. Finally, Some Random Exams

"Finally, Ate has stopped shouting," Philippines commented after the shouting has stopped.

Just as Philippines finished her sentence, Indonesia walked into the room followed by the embarrased trio (America, Turkey and Greece XD).

"Hello," Indonesia smiled sweetly, "I hope you guys enjoy the free time before?"

"It was a free time?" asked Brunei confused.

Indonesia replied, "Oh. It is, now you are going to study and do some samples of the exams."

"WHAT!?" The rest of the group clearly schocked by their poor fate ahead. It's exams after all. Put people to a suffering life.

They were lead to a miniature classroom. There was a big window showing the wonderful view of the outside world, a big white board, a map of the whole earth and the countries' flags.

Indonesia distributed some stationery and papers to do calculation. Then she bough a pile of test papers from one of the boxes. She carefully placed two test paper (mathematics and english) in each desk.

She walked to her own desk before saying, "The mock-test will commence now. May the odds be with you."

3 hours later...
The test has ended and Indonesia is furiously grading the stacks of test paper.

"That was hard," Philippines commented as she sink into the soft sofa.

Brunei replied, "It is especially the mathematics one. The English was bearable, at least."

"Yeah, but the test has caused America and England to fight again. Why won't they just admit that there is Brittish English and American English rather than fighting?" Malaysia carefully noted observing the two particular figures fighting.

"And come to think of it, it could be a shipping moment," Taiwan added.

"It is. THEY ARE BOTH BLUSHING! JAPAN GO CAPTURE THIS ON CAMERA," Hungary shouted.

"Hai," Japan replied whiping up a camera and recorded the scene flawlessly.

"USUK SHALL SAIL," Indonesia declared shouting as she slam the door making everyone quiet.

Indonesia added, "Okay guys, I got the results for the practice tests. Everyone passed english and a lot failed mathematics. So I decided that Switzerland is going to teach you guys mathematics for the whole week."

"WHAT!?," the rest shouted scared for their own lives. They're just hoping that Switzerland will have mercy for their poor miserables souls.

1 week later...
"God please save us from this tragedy," England prayed.

"Well, it's not really tragedy. We learnt a load of stuffs that is pretty useful for our countries' economies," Seychelles reasoned.

"I declare that we are all ready for the tests," Indonesia announced, "And the test will be tommorow."

"WHAT!?," the rest shouted.

The next day...
"We're supposed to wear our old Gakuen Hetalia uniforms," Indonesia told them. So they all changed to their old uniforms which miracously appeared from the thin air.

At school....
"You may do the test paper," The teacher instructed watching the students flip over the tests and start doing some calculations.

Malaysia surveyed the first set of questions. Then she read the rest. 'This is so much easier than the Indon gave to us. In fact the test that Indon gave is a lot more harder than this,' Malaysia thought as she quickly do the calculations precisely and accurately.

The rest of the groups have the same fate as Malaysia. They need to admit, the lessons Switzerland gave is damn useful.

After the tests is finished....
"That test is really easy," Belgium admitted.

"Yeah it is. Right my little tomato," Spain replied ruffling Romano's brown hair.

Romano stammered, "Stop it you tomato bastard."

"It was supposed to be easy considering the questions I gave to you guys were a lot harder," Indonesia admitted as she walked to them.

"What are the tests you've gave to us supposed to be, ate?" Philippines asked curious.

Indonesia smiled, "Senior High ones."

A loud "WHATTTTTT?" could be heard in the air followed by a round of angry cursings. Indonesia laughed.

Omake:
The teacher sat tired as her brown eyes flickered over the test paper she was grading and the answer key. Her eyes grew wide as she calculate the final score. A perfect score?

"This is impossible. No one has ever gotten a perfect score. This test is designed to eliminate the weaker ones," she mumbled.

At the end, there were 36 perfect scores on both English and Mathematics.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello everyone! Sorry for the chapter being longer than usual. Next chapter will be featuring their holiday in Indonesia, so please suggest where should they visit or what should they do. Thanks a lot. XD