9. A Fiery Side of Her

As soon as they got home.....
"America, Turkey and Greece, I need to talk about your actions back in the mall," Indonesia called.

They stood up clearly embarassed and walked with Indonesia towards a room. As soon as she closes the door, a shout louder than Germany (I didn't think that was possible XD) was heard.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING BACK THERE? THAT WAS CLEARLY EMBARASSING AND VERY CHILDISH. BUT BEING BANNED FROM A MALL THAT NEVER BAN PEOPLE IS UNACCEPTABLE," Indonesia shouted, her loud clear voice heard all over the house and neighbourhood and the whole country.

The sound was so loud that it was heard from Sabang (the most eastern part of Indonesia) to Merauke (the most western part). This phenenoma was recorded and went viral. This event was called 'The Scary Screaming Phenonema' and still remains a mystery till this day. If only they knew it was only a nation screaming her head off....

"Ouch my ears," Malaysia commented plugging her ear buds, "Stupid Indon."

"That's why I never want to be in Ate's bad side," Philippines replied worried for the victims of her sister's scream.

Brunei added, "At least she doesn't torture them. Well she only threaten them to throw them into volcanoes. Only her scream is very effective."

"Ve~, whose the certain someone?" Italy smiled cheerfully.

Brunei gulped fearfully, "Behind you..."

Behind Italy was a scary Russian.

"Veeeeee....Please don't hurt me. I'm only a virgin. I have relatives in Moscow, veeeeee....." Italy cried waving his iconic white flag.

Behind him was a scared Brunei who was gulping nervously. He just hoped that he was spared or not tortured much, in that matter.

"Are you talking about me, da?" Russia asked them, his creepy smile chilling the room.

Luckily Singapore spoke up for Brunei, "Not really, we were focusing on Indonesia's anger."

"Oooh..Can I join in the discussion?" Russia replied childishly which made the nations near to him shiver in fear.

"Sure," Singapore replied in his monotone voice.

"Maybe Indonesia could shout more in the meetings. That would be super effective but not all the time because kt wi," Malaysia remarked.

"That would work well but now I couldn't help to be happy that they received their punishments~," Russia smiled reffering to the victims of Indonesia's loud scream.

"How?" Malaysia answered, clearly shocked.

Russia answered calmly, "But they'll learn their lesson. They have gone over the line, da?"

"Whatever," Malaysia replied reaching out to grab a chocolate chip cookie from the cookie jar in front of her.

"But beside screaming she's a very good friend," Russia muttered.

Malaysia frowned. She knew that her sister and Russia were good friends but she thought they stopped being friends ever since Indon's goverment announces the anti-communism policy.

Malaysia sat there. She hoped her sister would not be too close to anyone. At least she doesn't want her sister to be heartbroken as she once was.

In the distant, Russia's distinct kolkolkol was heard.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading my book! I hope you enjoy my story. I accept any criticsm or ideas. Thanks!