Vitcome

Raoul was a handsome man with a boyish charm even dressed in his common clothing not wanting to invite trouble of being mugged at the docks if anyone knew of his wealth. On the steps of the whore house stood the brute and a young girl, no doubt still a teenager. Raoul felt his hunger grow for someone of her nature. So innocent and pure.
"Fifty for the virgin!" The voice boomed thought the streets and men crowed in front. The auction continued and Raoul knew he could outbid any other around him. He wanted this girl, he would make her remember her first time.
"One hundred!" Raoul called when someone bid eighty. Everyone around him looked at him with distaste, now knowing he had money. "Sold to the Vitcome de Changy!" The girl looked up and Raoul looked at her beautiful features. Why on earth are you a whore? Raoul thought himself. Firmin shoved Christine towards Raoul and he caught her, she was trembling in fear no doubt. Her frail body was freezing and he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, this was her first time. She deserved to know what it would've been like if she wasn't a whore, the good conscience Raoul had left told him that.
"Let us go," Raoul said dragging the girl behind him towards the room Raoul had bought for the night. Christine couldn't help but look at him, he looked familiar to her. The last name did as well.
He was a Vitcome and Christine knew she had to please him, but she had no idea what to do. Raoul was almost an expert in these acts, also in taking a young girls purity.
"Come on Vitcome, don't it make a change to have a girl who can't refuse! Easy money laying on a bed." Christine said leaning up against him wanting it to be done as fast as possible.
"Easy, I know it is your first time." Raoul said gently. If it were any different, he already would have her stripped in front of him, but he needed to go easy on her. Raoul closed the door to his room behind her and he saw her tense a bit from nerves.
"Relax, please." Raoul cooed as he brushed her hair behind her ears.
"Im sorry," Christine muttered as she closed her eyes. Raoul waked in front of her and looked into her doe eyes.
"Im going to kiss you, ok?" He said kissing her hand softly as if he were a gentleman on a date. Christine nodded, then Christine felt his lips touch hers and her whole body tensed, this was her first kiss. Raoul drew her close to him, and wrapped his hands around her small waist. He tasted of brandy and cigars, he smelled of a cologne Christine did not care for all that much. Christine froze as his hand caressed her cheek a bit harshly,
"Make an effort, I'm going easy on you." Raoul growled sending fear into Christine's heart. Raoul captured her lips in his once more and she obliged by wrapping her arms around her neck, Raoul let a soft moan out as she pressed herself towards him.
"That's it," He said between her kisses. Christine closed her eyes softly as Raoul's tongue traced her bottom lip, and her basic human urges let him inside. Raoul then began to stumble the two of them towards the bed and Christine tensed once more.
"Your not making this easy," Raoul said rather harshly making Christine flinch in his arms as he laid her down. "Strip," He said to her as he left the room to go to the washroom. Christine exhaled sharply when she was left alone and began to take off her dress, not wanting to anger the Vitcome further. Once she was fully undressed, Christine climbed under the covers of the bed and blew out the candles on the bedside table fearing he would not like what he had purchased for the night.
"What would Papa think?" She muttered quietly to herself as the door of the washroom flew open to show Raoul standing there wearing nothing. Christine tuned a scarlet color at his naked body. To any woman, Raoul would be viewed as average but to Christine, she wondered how on earth that "thing" would fit inside of her.
"Ready?" Raoul said as he came towards the bed.
"Yes," Christine croaked. Raoul climbed under the covers and provided some soft of warmth to Christine. His hairless chest rubbed up against Christine's breast making her tense at the small amount of stimulation from him. Christine felt his length pulse against her lower back and her breath hitched when his lips began to rub against her neck.
"I'll take it slow-"
"Please, just do it!" Christine said to him looking into his deep blue eyes, she didnt want this to last. She wanted it over with.
"Excited?" He said flashing a grin, thinking too highly of himself.
"Yes," Christine lied to him. Then Christine felt him climb atop her and press his lips to hers and he moaned in pleasure, she stayed silent. Raoul began to spread her thighs and his lips continued to attack her lips and neck. Christine couldn't bear to look at him, she simply stared at the ceiling. Then a feeling of utter pain took over her body,
"Shit!" Raoul groaned as he entered her. Christine clenched her teeth at the pain, Raoul began to move in and out of her making Christine cringe in pain.
"Dear god, your so..." He faded as he nipped at her collar bone. I never thought of it being like this... I don't know him, I don't love him. I was sold to him for a night, Christine thought to herself as pain surged through her body. He finished quickly by average standards, but not quick enough for Christine. He collapsed on her, a sweaty mess he was. His golden curls stuck to his forehead with sweat.
"How was that my love?" Raoul said panting.
Christine a response muttered with no feeling or excitement rendering anywhere in her voice.
"I've been told that many times," He chuckled to himself thinking she had told him he was wonderful, as he left the bed. Christine still laid there motionless. There was then a knocking at the door,
"Alright lets go! I heard ya finish Raoul!" The voice of Firmin said from outside the door. Raoul de Changy... Oh god. Memories of her childhood came flooding back at the mention of his first name, they were childhood sweethearts in the summer when he would return to his home with his family.
"Don't rush a paying customer!" Raoul yelled back as he pulled his trousers on.
"Christine get dressed!" And Raoul paused as he was buttoning his shirt, looking back at the girl in the bed. She looked back at him horrified.
"Little Lottie..."