haley

"Colby, why are we doing this?"

"Brennen wanted to make a creepy video, he wanted me to come so I decided to bring you."

"You know I don't like ouija boards. I promised myself I would never touch one." I grab his hand.

"How long ago was that?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Like seventh grade."

"Come on, if Corey can do it, you can too."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

I get into the passenger seat of his old red car and we drive out to Brennen's house. We walk up to his doorstep and I start getting goosebumps. "I'm not so sure about this, Colby. What if something bad happens?"

"I'm here. Everything will be okay."

I grab a hold of his arm as Brennen opens the door. "Hey, guys!"

"Wassup." Colby says.

Brennen walks over to his dining room table where the ouija board sits. "Colby, I don't want to do this."

"Don't be a chicken, Haley." Brennen teases me by making chicken noises.

"Oh, shut up."

We sit down at the table as Brennen explains what we are going to do. "Today, Colby and I are going to play the ouija board to try to figure out what is happening in my house because some crazy sh*t started happening again. But, we won't be alone. Colby's girlfriend, Haley, is here with us and it's her first time using a ouija board." He glares at me.

We all put our fingers on the planchette and move it in a circle three times. "Ouija board we are here." Colby says. "Is anyone with us right now?" The planchette instantly moves to yes which is closest to me. "Haley, was that you?" Colby asks.

"H*ll no. I'm terrified of these things. If I did that I would move it to no." I look at him with fear in my eyes. "Are you what's moving things around in Brennen's house?" I ask. It moves out and goes back to yes. "What is your name?" It quickly goes to Z and I start crying.

Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O

"Please, let's say goodbye." I beg.

"Goodbye." We all say as we slide the planchette to goodbye.

"Don't ever make me do that again, Colby." I wrap my arms around him and he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry."

***

"Corey, Devyn, so remember the prank that Mackenzie and Colby pulled on me a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah." Corey says as he scoots closer.

"I want to get revenge, and I need your help."

"We're in." The both say in sync.

"So you know how Colby loves to play Rocket League and I have no clue how to play video games whatsoever."

"Yeah," Corey says.

"I want to do a flirting prank on Colby. During the prank if it's okay with Devyn I will sit on your lap while you 'teach' me how to play Rocket League, then when Colby comes downstairs I turn around and kiss you. For like a couple seconds, nothing too crazy, then catch Colby's reaction on camera."

"I love it. He will be so pissed." Corey says.

"Devyn, will you be okay with this?"

"Yeah. As long as you don't steal my boyfriend."

***

I set a camera by the staircase and one in the gaming room. "Okay, guys. So a few weeks ago on Colby's channel he did a cheating prank on me with Mackenzie. Well, it's time for payback. So, over on the couch behind me I'm going to be sitting in Corey's lap while he 'teaches' me how to play Rocket League. Devyn is going to be a distraction upstairs while Corey and I prepare for Colby to come downstairs. It's editing day for Colby so he's going to be upstairs for a very long time. In like five minutes, Colby usually comes downstairs to hangout with me for a bit, but he's not going to expect to see me with Corey."

***

I sit down on Corey's lap and try to get comfortable. I grab the controller and he tells me what to do in the game. I hear footsteps come downstairs and I can tell that it's Colby.

"Babe!" Colby yells out.

"Hey, good job! You did it!" Corey says.

"Haley?" He comes closer to the gaming room.

"Oh my god, I did it!" I turn around as Colby gets closer and kiss Corey for ten long seconds.

"What the f*ck?!" Colby screams. "That's my girlfriend!" He pulls me off of Corey and slams me onto the cold, hard floor. "What the f*ck is wrong with you?!"

"Colby, it's not what it looks like." I say while trying to stand back up.

"Oh, so what exactly were you two doing?!"

"He was teaching me how to play Rocket League so I can play with you." I say calmly.

"Bullsh*t! Bullsh*t! Bullsh*t!" He yells.

Sam runs downstairs. "What the frick is going on?"

"I just caught Haley kissing Corey!"

"Bro, calm down." He steps closer.

"The one girl I love just made out with my friend!"

"Haley, why did you do that?" Sam asks.

"Because..."

"Because what?!" Colby yells in frustration.

"Welcome to the prank war!" Corey and I yell out.

"Seriously?!" Colby says while running his hand through his hair. I walk over and grab the camera. "Oh my god." He says in relief.

"You literally pulled my off the couch and like slammed me on the floor."

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

"It hurts but I'll be fine." I face the camera to me. "#TeamHaley!"

Elton bursts into the room. "#TeamElton for the win!"

"Shut the f*ck up, Elton!"