Living with Magcon (Hayes Grier)

This is the 2 book of my 1 book called "Dating Hayes Grier" so read that book first before you read this book. If you don't read the first one then this one may not make sense. Make sure to vote and follow my page

***Cassie POV***

I was moving to California and when I got there I was going to meet up with everyone from Magcon an my friends. After we went in to high school we stopped hanging out as much and but we still kept in touch. I got to a nice house. It was on a beach but it was public. If you are wondering where Hayes is, probably at Magcon or with a another girl. Yes with another girl, me and Hayes had broke up the 2 year of high school. I was the first one to get to the new house. We had already paid for it and everything. Me and everyone else stayed in touch and we all hung out from time to time. I picked out my room, there was 5 rooms up stairs and they all had bathrooms and down stairs was a 5 more rooms and bathrooms. It was a nice house and all. I was now 18 and they were all at least 21 or 22. I picked the medium room that had a nice view of the beach, which all the rooms had. There was glass doors which kind if freaked me out because I was scared that some random guy would watch I'm sleep or something but whatever. I soon heard the door open and when I went to look who it was, it was Madison and Cameron. They were married and they had been since Cam was 21 and Madison was 20. They were a cute couple. I had lost touch with Kaitlyn and Maycie and most of my friends. But I had made some new friends oh the way. Kaitlyn and Maycie went to a different high school then me but me and Hayes went to the same one but he was always at Magcon and we never really talked, he was becoming more famous by every second and I couldn't take it. We Madison and Cameron put there stuff down I gave them a hug.

"Hey how you been" Cam said

"I've been good" I said

"I meant how you been with out Hayes"

"Remember I broke up with him"

"Yeah but doesn't mean you still can't hurt" Madison finally spoke.

"Yeah it hurts and all but I couldn't handle all the hate I got from dating him and I just couldn't take it" I said back and felt like I was going to cry which I did almost every night after that day we broke up.

***Flash Back***

Me and Hayes were 15 and we were swimming in his pool.

***Hayes POV***

Me and Cassie were swimming and Cassie looked like she was crying but I thought it was just the water running down here face from the pool but then I notice her eyes were res.

"Cassie are you ok" I asked

"Umm...no...not...not really Hayes." she said and choked on some words.

"Why wants wrong babe" I asked and went up behind her and wrapped my hands around her and she pulled away like she was scared and she jumped out of the pool and I jumped out too. She grabbed her towel and started to walk away.

"Cassie what's wrong" I asked grabbing her arm back.

"Ow Hayes" she said and I let going

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to"

"Hayes...I'm sorry...I...I just can't...I think we need to...umm..break up, I'm sorry bye Hayes" she said and ran out.

***Cassie POV***

I just broke up with Hayes I was crying my eyes out. I love Hayes with all my heart, but I just couldn't handle it anymore.

***Flash Back Over***

"Look Cassie I know life has been harder when you were dating him. But I'm MARRIED to Cam and we have been fine together and I think that you just gave up. Because you were tired of it and I get hated on all the time from the fans but Cam tells them to stop because if they aren't happy with me and him then they aren't really fans" Madison sad after I started to cry for a little. I started crying harder and then Taylor, Matt, Nash, Carter, and both Jacks walked in. I tried to stop crying but it didn't work.