Chapter 38: The Plan's In Action

Hey guys

Kayla's POV

"The plan is to go into action," Medusa looked over the small group of witches that were asked to gather here in this small room. Not all here were needed to put this plan into action, thinking about it most of them weren't even remotely needed, but if Medusa wanted you here, you showed up. Tif learned that the hard way when once she stayed back from a meeting to stay with her new boyfriend and she got thrown clear across the city. Medusa did it of course.

I looked up at the small crowd as Medusa put her arm around me, almost affectionately. Layla stood opposite of Lady Medusa and took my hand in hers. It took all I had not to shake them both off of me. I hate both of them, and I couldn't stand them touching me- especially skin to skin like Layla.

"We are looking at our next Kishin!" Layla said all proud like and raised my hand that she was holding in the air. The crowd clapped golf style and a few Whoops sounded but Medusa told us we had to be quiet and not attract attention, especially now, being so close to the final blow.

I smiled but didn't look directly at anyone. I wasn't sure how I felt about trying to kill Cora, I was scared I'd fail again, I suppose.

There's going to be another one i promise!!