Chapter Six

I just keep looking at the window then I walk out the door and go into my room and shut the door. I go to my couch and just lay down on it. I lay there for awhile...just thinking about anything I remember about the crash and before that while looking into the sky and looking at the trees. I sit there awhile and then hear something in Veronica's room. I turn my head to the wall and sit up and walk out to the door and walk to her door and I turned the handle knob thinking to myself, " I wonder what that was." I walk in and right away I see a picture of Veronica and a man with his arm around her shoulders.

I walk closer to the dresser with the picture on it and pick the picture up and I almost dropped it but I catched it before it fell on the floor. I decide to put it back before I drop and break it. I go to turn and leave the room until Chase comes out from behind the door and scares me half to death. Once I clear my mind I glare at him and give him a light shove. He doesn't care he is just laughing his head off at me.

So I am thinking of a way to get him back for it. I think I could, no.. that wouldn't work. Hmm... how about.. I'm gonna tickle him...So he is still laughing, so my plan will work. He won't notice. No one messes with me and gets away with it, I smirk. I pretend to start crying and Chase notices so he stops laughing right away and comes closer to see what is wrong. That is what he did wrong. So once he gets close enough I smile and leap towards him almosts knocking us both down.

I start kissing him and I also grab his sides and and start tickling him.. I can tell he loves and hates it. I didn't realize that his sides were his weak spot. I laugh while kissing him and he kinda giggles. I slowly stop tickling him and put my arms around his neck and kiss him more.

I think to myself, "Screw Veronica I love him that much." and I kiss him harder. Chase puts his hands on my sides then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. We finally stop kissing and he is still holding me and I still got my arms around his neck. I tell him I'm gonna get something to drink and I start walking down the hall and I forgot that there was a hallway dresser there and I wasn't paying any attention and I stubbed my right pinky toe and I'm swearing while hopping on one foot holding the other one. The pain goes away but my toe is still red and I swear again.

I scream, "Mother fisher!!" and Chase comes and makes sure I don't fall. He helped me walk or hop to the couch in the living room. I get to the couch and keep rubbing my toe, I don't know why but I glare at the dresser for some odd reason. I stop rubbing my toe and grab the tv remote and flip through channels.

"Nothing is good on anyway." Tossing the remote on the coffee table. Chase and I don't say anything for a minute. I ask, "Heard from Veronica lately?" "Nope" I could tell Chase was hiding something from me but I didn't dare to ask. "Want anything to drink?" "Sure what do we got?" I walk to the fridge and scan through it finding nothing I like and I grab a can of Coke and toss it to Chase. I also grab chips and jump back on the couch. Chase grabs the bag and opens it, I remembered I haven't ate all day. I grab some chips with one hand and turn the Wii on with the other hand. As I'm sitting there stuffing food down my throat Chase is just watching me and trying not to smirk. I notice him trying his hardest and just give him a glare while picking a movie. I finally find another movie and just kept on eating. I stop cause I got really full and was thirsty so I grabbed Chase's Coke and took a swig of that and scooted closer to Chase.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment.... I actually felt relaxed for once. God I kept thinking about Chase and I. He is such an amazing guy.... I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my other half, my heart and soul, my everything. God I love him. I think we've only said, "I love you" once or twice, but here goes anything. I suck it up and said, "Chase....I love you." I said it. I feel a hundred times better. He looks at me and smiles, "I love you more Lisa Winters." All I do is smile. I give him a kiss on the cheek and then focus back on the movie. Then Chase puts his hand on my chin, turns my head and then our lips meet.