Part 6 together again

prison guard: Mr chase you are free to go.

chase: thanks this won't be on my record right hehe.

guard: no Ryder got that figured out ok your vehicle is over there.

chase: ok thanks again and for being so nice.

guard: no problem just stay out of trouble.

chase: you got it cuz im a professional. :)

guard:'hehe have a good day.

chase: to you to.*getting in my cruiser*i hope everyone is not made at me any more.

(at the look out)

chase pov:hello anyone here*puts stuff in his pup house*rocky marrshall you there *goes inside look out*hello.i wonder were everyone is at.well im going to take a shower.*walkes into the bathroom*.

everest pov:I was in  the shower getting ready for chase to get back.*i heard the door open*who is there?the curtains opened.ahhhhhhhhh!!!!*blushing deeper than normally*

chase:*blushing deeply* o jeez everest im sorry*closes curtains and covers eyes from seeing all of the huskies body*

everest: *blushing*no no chase sorry its my falt i thought the door was locked you can join me if you'd like.

chase:*blushing*no no its fine im sorry.one question were are the rest?

everest: *blushing*ummmmmm on a mission *opens curtains*

chase:*blushing*everest *jaw dropped seeing the purple and white husky closes eyes*

everest: *blushing*could you pass the towel.

chase*blushing*o-ok.

everest:*blushing* its ok if you look chase i mean come on i seen you private parts.

chase*blushing* o-ok everest *opens eyes*o everest you you.

everest : *blushing* yea i know its probably your first time chase.

chase :*blushing*i felt something in my private area.*looking down* o jeez sorry you had to see that everest *covers area*

everest:*blushing* he was bigger than before he was holding back on his bday . its ok chase i have seen it before remember your bday my present.*blushing remembering the fact*

chase: *blushing*yea but not you seeing it well i will let you change.

everest pov:he left so i could change .i put on my uniform dang it he forgot his present from me o man well get ready chase for tonight hehe i was holding back to. if he only didn't forget well i will ask ghost wolf if thay know what to do.

(with rocky and sky)

sky: o rocky i hate it everest leads the team i mean i should.

rocky: relax sky chase is back today so she won't lead anymore.

sky: o rocky alwas coming up with things to cheer me up*pins him down*

rocky:'wait sky don't do-*rocky knew what she was doing*well at lest we are in the woods we will be fine.

(10 minutes later)

rocky: s-sky i-im close.

sky:.....

rocky:ohhhh!!!

(with marrshall)

marrshall:mr humdinger

humdinger: what do you want marrshall?

marrshall: chase dead.

humdinger: why i thought he was your friend.