Part 23 The choice

Silvia as I moved around trying to sleep on my bed because everest and chase were fucking each other as i tried my best to fall to sleep on my bed because chase needed privacy as i felt this odd feeling as i were really not ment to be with him "I feel to sleep".

(In her dream)

????:I see you still love chase you whore and slut he is mine and mine only whore you wished you were as beautiful as me.

Silvia:who is this everest?

???:o do i look like everest!

Silvia i felt like i was being watched from everywhere as i blinked only to see the dark object move closer from were I am standing"everest stop messing around it's not funny*I begain to pant heavy as i seen who it was"t-tundra"She had blood coming out of her mouth"t-tundra stay b-back"

Tundra:*i lunged forward and went for the neck*

Silvia i felt her teeth go in but no pain i screamed only to see everest laughing at me"ahhhh!!!!!"i woke up i heard moans and groans feeled with lust? no love it was hard and loud I remember that everest was planning to ride chase tonight and becoming dominate instead of chase for the 2 time after she changed her mind about no mating for the week.I left my pup house and walked into the wood to get some air.

(At the dean)

Shela i felt hated and anger to the wolf behind me nit fang but uwolf i hate that wolf i wish he never came with us i wish i never said he could stay"uh..uwolf could you-"i heard ghost wolf coming.

Ghost wolf "hey shela hey"i felt that odd feeling again from years back when"gasp"it was uwolf and worse with my mate i felt two things bubbling inside hate and confusion"uwolf what the fuck dude leave now!"

Uwolf"but-"i felt my heart stop.

Ghost wolf"you have five seconds to leave before i do something"i retracted my claws"1....2....3...4..5"i lunged at him.

Uwolf"owwww"i felt my right side of my face burn no throb it hurt as i ran off with no hesitation finding a dean and going in it as i began to rain.

(with silvia)

Silvia it begain to rain heavy and there was no were to go then i seen a very familiar wolf run into a dean under a tree I followed I him as I went into the dean then somthing hit me ner my heart like love? no it can't be im with chase but no then again he never said yes i move closer to the wolf who was crying"hey are you ok"in a very low tone.

Uwolf I heard this beautiful voice like a angel i looked up from the ground and uncovered my face it was silvia"s-silvia*sniff*is that you?"as i looked into those beautiful purple eye's i felt something hit my heart really hard love no it couldn't be she is with chase and plus i have no chance now with this large wound.

Silvia"gasp uwolf are you ok?"i looked at the grey and with wolf who had a large wound on his face as i felt that same feeling again that i felt ner the entrance of the dean did i really love him or  am i just really caring for him?"uwolf i got some medicine and some bandages"i wrap around he wound he had i looked into his good eye that eye was filled with a little lust but with some sad and hate with it I hugged him tightly as i rubbed my head into his chest

Uwolf"silvia what are you doing"i felt the Sheperd nuzzle my chest and lick my check my eyes opened wide.

Silvia "you can let it go uwolf its ok now"I felt tears coming from his good eye.

Uwolf I cried now knowing that someone cared for me I let the hate and he anger go as love and a little lust was coming into place.

Silvia I moved my lips closer to his as i was blinded with a little lust as i move closer i felt like this was for the best im moving on sorry chase as they collided with uwolfs.

Well that was part 23 i hope it was good now silvia is with uwolf she made her choice i hope this new way of wrighting was good tell me if it was or not as i learnd this from zooerthefreak plus go check out her story. Uwolf104 im out