1 k view thank you

O my god thank you all for reading my book i reach my 1 k goal i appreciate everyone who helped me get this far and helped me keep going shout out to weskan, MRAMERICAPLAYZ,  I'm (EN) Rage(d), kevinthestory, Co072904, #DreamersUnite!, 😎ZETA😎, Calvert Hunter, Noah Leroy,  sky4everyandever, and last but not least little pet lover and everestxchaseforever.

I appreciate everyone else who has read this book and i would advise you to check out every one i shouted out for thank you all.

O and a sneak peek of chapter 18 hurt.

Tundra:everest this guy named chase has not came back yet i think you should go check.

Everest:ok tundra.*i think i will as silvia*

(at silvia's house)

Everest pov:*crying*chase how how could you*looking at chase and silvia f** eachother*

Silvia:*crying in pain*help me everest!!!

Evil chase:*pulls it out and trys to escape but gets caught by Ghost wolf*

Ghost wolf:stay still basterd!!!

Ryder:were are the other.

Evil chase:f*** you!!

Everest:*sniff*ch-chase?

Silvia:t-thats not*sniff*chase h-hes at the h-hospital*looking at her bloody private area*

Everest:what!!!!

Ryder: its true.*looking down knowing that he had lied to her as did the other pups*

Everest:we need to go!!!*caring silvia*

Well this was the sneak peek of chapter 18 hurt tune in this Friday to read it all again thanks.