Part 22 The answers

Everest:*crying*cha-chase please don't be*sniff*gone please come back*sniff*I love you and I-I am sorry!*holding tighter*

Silvia:*crying*everest i owe you a apologie*sniff*chase was yours never mine i never meant for that to happen*holding her paw*

Everest:*crying*no it's my falt i should have never called you a whore*sniff*and a slut i was just jealous but if it weren't for*sniff*you i would have been raped and dead.

Shela:come on fang and mormondo this way!!!!

Mormondo:wait up shela!!!

Fang:yea what happened!

Shela:*pointing and chases dead body*do somthing!?!?!?

Fang:*eyes widened*o no no no*falls to the ground*

Mormondo:wait fang rub your paw against my and everest and silvia move back*hits chases chest with his static electric paw*come on!!!!

Shela:*healing his cut throat* o geez.

After what had seemed like 2 hours shela and mormondo stopped they looked at everest and silvia and shock there heads.

Chase:uggggggggh.......*moans and groans*

Fang:zombie kill it kill it kill it!!!?!?!?

Mormondo:chase chase is it you?

Shela:chase?

Everest and silvia:chase?

Chase:oh my head who are you?

Everest:chase its me everest your mate.

Demon :chase who is that and jeez you are pretty cut as is your friend behind you*looking at silvia*

Silvia:*crying*chase stop playing around please it's scarying me.

Demon:hey whats with all the long faces you look like you seen someone die?

Everyone except chase:uh.....you did chase.

Demon:stop calling me this chase i don't know why or what that person is.

Everest:fang do somthing!

Demon:o chase that sad thing that went to hell hahaha well to bad i took over his body for i am evil suckers now who dies first? How about that beautiful blue Sheperd with those gorgeous purple eye's*looking at her*

Everest:chase stop playing around  its not funny*frowns*

Chase:everest that is not me im right behind you*taps her shoulder*

Everest:*slaps him*o chase*talkes him and with silvia lick him like there is no tomorrow*

Demon:o you did make it well im going to kill you now with everyone.

???:o no your not scatter 104!

Demon:what?

Getting hit with lots of cherry blossoms which sent him flying 

Chase:Uwolf!?!?!!?

Uwolf:hey guys and girls nice to see you*kills the demon without looking*and you Mrs shela*smiles*

Shela:*looks away* i thought we were threw jack ass!

Uwolf:threw? 

Mormondo:do you not remember when ghost wolf first arived to the dean he sent you to hell because he was jealous of you wining shela.

Uwolf:win shela i mean i love her alot but we never dated nor mated.

Shela:*growling*well to bad i already have a mate so you can just leave and just to make this clear i don't care that you loved me all you wanted was to mate and nothing more!

Uwolf:wait no i didn't want to mate with you and second why would ghost wolf do this to me and three were chase and the other females go.

Fang:i don't but you have alot to explain lets go to the dean itsgoing to rain and get rid of that demon.

Mormondo:yes.

Uwolf:ummm...shela can we talk.

Shela:sure but make it quick!

Uwolf:in private.

Shela:ugh hey mormondo and fang can you guys move.

Uwolf:look i know you might hate me shela and don't care for me but i owe you a apologie for what i did k never ment to hurt you it's just i really loved you and i still do but i understand if you hate me*frowns*

Shela:Uwolf i am shocked but i am sorry*licks his check*look i already moved on maybe you shoukd to it would be better for the both of us ok if you need anything i will be there.

Uwolf:*blushing*thanks well i should be going.

Shela:well you could stay at the dean untill then dumb o.

Mormondo and fang:Awww.

Uwolf:scatter 104.

Mormondo and fang:😱😨 ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Uwolf:hehehe.

Shela:*slaps him*jack ass.

(with chase)

Chase:so everest will you forgive  me.

Everest:how about no sex for a week for scarying me and silvia like that maybe even two week's.

Silvia:umm everest could i atlest mate with chase i never got the full experience?

Chase:uhhh....hehe so yea we need to arrest humdinger first then maybe silvia.

Rocky:o i hear a plan.

Zumb:lwts due it dwdes

Sky:ok be careful

Jhon:dad can i tag along?

Rocky:idk it up to your mom.

(with Ryder)

Ryder:hello mr humdinger.

Humdinger:you ok ryder?

Ryder:yea so what have you been up to?

Humdinger:uh....nothing much and who is that*looks at ghost wolf*

Ghost wolf:nice to meat you mr*similes showing his sharp teeth.

Humdinger:well i have to go*walking away very suspensionly.

Ghost wolf:it him ryder.

Ryder:i know lets go get chase and finial finish this.

Wekk this was chapter 22 i know its not as good as the other chapters but it does tell more about ghost wilf and uwolfs past anyway well mr hurget arrested will silvia ever get pregnant and what will the other pups say about this. Uwolf104 im out.