Part 19 Hurt

Shela:ok ryder i will heal chase it will take awile but he will be ok*as i put my paws over his chest as a blue glow was forming which ment it was working*

Ryder:thank you shela*hears chases radio*

Gost wolf:you here that.

Chase's radio:we have a domestic disturbance in uhhh apartment complex 4 a all units stand by.

Ryder:*gasp*thats were silvia lives!!!

Gost wolf:lest go ryder.

(with everest )

Everest:hmmm chase and ryder have not gotten back i worried tundra.

Tundra:so are you sure you have a bf because i think you should go check everest*looking at her paws*

Everest:ok well i think i know who to ask.

(with silvia)

Silvia:ohhh chase your c** was amazing ohh if only that husky will let us be but no she is the better one.

????:so you want to be with me how cute.

Silvia:chase?

Evil chase:well of course silvia it me and i decided to be with you.

Silvia:whats with the change of heart so fast chase is she not fucking you or something? And plus you should be at the hospital you got shot in the chest.*grabing his paw*

Evil chase:*pins her to her bed* oh silvia your going to injoy this*pulls out his hard cock*

Silvia:*blushing*oh chase*gasping* is that the tip?*grabbing it*

Evil chase:yes hehe you need it don't you*moving his lips to her mouth*

Silvia:*moaning*c-chase?*that was not him it was a impostor*let me go let me go!!!!

Evil chase:shut up!!!!*ramming his cock in her*

Silvia:ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!*she just lost her virginity*

Evil chase:o-oh d-damn*hitting her hard as the bed moved with every thrust as she yelled in pain* oh i love this!!!!

Silvia:*screaming*h-help!!!!!!!

Evil chase:i said shut up!!!!*bitting her in the neck making her pass out*

Silvia weak voice:h-h-help.

Evil chase:ohhhh yea*thrusting as hard as possible*

Silvia pov:i passed out from the pain i know i was dead i hread tears and chase everything felt odd as my lower body hurt and i felt this thing move in and out and when chase did it. It was my tail hole this hurts i have to fight!!!!*waking up and biting evil Chase*

Evil chase:owww!!!

Everest:*crying*chase and silvia how could you*sniff* especially you chase how could you cheat on me after we mated you peace of crap!!!!

Silvia:*crying and screaming  in pain* everest help me!!!!!

Everest:*crying*no!!!!*turning around and walking out*

Silvia:help me*i came i felt a orgasm*ohhhh!!!!!!

Everest:*i lost everything now crying*r-ryder

Ghost wolf:bastard!!!!!

Evil chase:crap*vigorously pulls his dick out and trys to escape but gets cought by ryder*

Ryder:who are you working with-

Evil chase:shut the fuck up!!!!!

Ghost wolf:*puts his claws to his neck*you dare call him a jack ass again and i will kill you even if it means losing chase.

Everest:what?

Silvia:everest thats evil chase a impostor*winch* it hurts*looking at her bloody private parts*chaee is in*whimpering*the emergency!!!

Everest:*sniff*oh im so sorry let me-

Silvia:no i deserve to die leave me*looking at her paws and spiting evil chase's skin out*

Everest:nope*sniff*your coming with me*caring her on her back and going into the emergency*

(with chase)

Chase:w-where am-i

Shela:o good your awake i thought  i lost you mr. Anesthetize*giggling*

Chase:were silvia and e-everest and r-ryder*trying to get up*

Shela:wait*pushing him back down to his bed*you have to wait or your going to hurt your self or worse!

Chase:groans*ok ok*lookes at her* so how are your pups?

Shela:great actually there so amazing you sjould stop by one day.

Everest:chase*huging him tightly*

Chase:*whinches*owww!!!

Everest:oh so*sniff* are you ok?

Chase:ye-yea but are you ok your crying?

Silvia:chase*hugging him*oh i was raped by a impostor evil chase!!!

Shela:i can hela you if you like?

Silvia:no nobody cannfix what happened today!

Chase:go silvia it will take away the pain.

Silvia:ok*groans but licks him in front of everest*

Everest:*having a low growl*o what the point silvia you can borrow chase but only when i leave to jakes*looking at her mate*

Silvia:really you mean it?!?!?

Shela:hold still i don't want to touch your privates*hovering her paw over Sylvia's privates*

Silvia:*blushing*oh sorry.

Everest:laying next to chase*licking him*so what happened now?

Chase: i saved her life*taking off his bullet proof vest* it was the kicking in my back that messed me up not the bullet but it hurt like hell!

Everest:o you have to met tundra chase mt adopted sister

Chase:who is tundra?

Well this was chapter 17 hurt i hope you all enjoyed it as the next chapter will explain whatnhappens ti evil chase as he tells ghost wolf and ryder everything if you want to find out read next sat or fri. Uwolf104 im out dude's and girls.