Part 14 The Mistake

everest:o chase be alive please!*rolling him on his back to see the wound*

Chase weak voice:e-e-everest i-its so-so c-cold*his eyes slowly begain to close*

everest:chase stay with me please!!!!

ghost wolf:everest!!

Tundra:*growling*stay back!!!!!!

ghost wolf:everest i mean tundra i here to help.

Tundra:o you have already helped enuf!!!

silvia:chase o geez*its so cold*!!!!

tundra:stay back all of you!!!

chase weak voice:s-silvia g-ghost s-stay b-back i-*cough up blood*ah!!

siliva:chase!!!

Marrshall:everest what is going on?!?!?!

tundra:stay back!!!!

ryder:everest please stop we are here this is what chase wants.

everest:*looking at the team then at chase who is covered in blood and snow*o-ok

ryder:*moves forward and gently grabs chase hears him scream*there there chase.

chase:*screaming in pain*ah!!!!!!!!!!

everest:stop ryder your hurting him!

marrshall:*gets the medical bed*ryder put chase on this.

ryder:*slowly puts chase on the bed but hurts him in*

chase:ah!!!

marrshall:ok chase we are done*sees zumba grab the other side*

zumba:ok dude lews move.

chase pov:everything was so blurred i could not see a thing and my ears were hurting so bad i felt so weak and so cold as the pain was killing me thats all i felt was cold and pain i could barly talk to as i felt my body slip away slowly.

everest:*crying*

ryder:it ok everest you did the right thing*looking at the husky whose fur was now purple and white instead of all white*

jake:everest!!!!*hugs her tightly*

everest:j-jake i thought you died*sniff*

jake:i faked it everest i just glad your ok now lets go see chase.

(at the hospital)

silvia:so your everest am i right chases real girlfriend?

everest:yes i am and i believe this belongs to you*gives her the cash*

silvia:thank you*smiles and hugs her*

(2 days later of waiting)

doctor:umm ryder we need to talk.

ryder:come on everest.

doctor:well we have bad and good news you tell me.

ryder:then bad news*frowns*

doctor:well since he had be shot in the cheat he had a bullet  proof vest in that brock his chets as the bullet of that massive gun hit his spinal cord so he is in critical condition after the three surgery's. The good news is he can talk now so if you want you can go and he is able to walk so he is good but don't push him.

everest:thank you doctor.

doctor:no problem Mr's?

everest:its everest sir.

doctor:i really appreciate so be carfull he is odd that all i will say hehe.

(in chases room)

chase:hey guys*smiles*

ryder:well chase we are glad your alive.

everest:gets on the bed with chase* so how do you feel handsome?

chase:better better*licks her*

everest:great i really appreciate you for being there for me.

chase:no thank you everest for not leaving me.

(as all the rest of the pups wen to see him)

(3 months later)

chase:ah feels good to home.

everest:*i was in heat now time to geat it*hey chase follow me.

chase:ok everest*smiles*

(warning mating scene skip if you want)

chase:what  is it everest?

everest pov: i pind him down on the ground and smiled*i played with his balls with my tail*he begain to groan asmi kissed him then i moved down his body as i went to his cock as i begain to lick it slowly up and down then i suck on his massive tip and stroked his shaft with my paw he  to  moan my name then i deep throught him as he moan even louder 15 minutes later his cum rushed into my mouth as i moaned.

chases:she pinded me down on my bed as he begain to play with my balls with her tail as she kissed me i moaned as she begain to move lower and lower then she lick me off i moaned her name as she finished me off by deep throughting me everest!!!!

everest pov: i moved my pussy to his mouth and smiled st him as he lick and licked then fingered me for a awile then put his tongue in me as he ate me out i can in 10 minsutws later chase!!!

chase:she moved her lower body to my face i knew what she wanted then i lick her wet and warm pussy for awile then i fingered her with my paws index finger she moaned and groaned them imput my tongue into the tight pink hole as it was really wet and warm she came.

everest:he put his large cock in my i scream as he poped my cherry my claws retracted chase!!!!!!! he stop untill i was ready again i raped my paws around his had asmhe streached my insides out i moan and groan as he was moving at a slow past as my brest moved up and down with every thrust he did as did my lower body my claws slowly  went back in i yelled as he hit m-my g stop really hard, chas ah ah aha aha harder faster mak-make me your bitch ah oh!!!!! chase!!!!!!!! he shot his cum in to my womba 5 minutes later.

chase:she had came and i rolled her on her  back and ramed my cock in i felt somthing and thrusted making her scream in pain as her claws went into my back later i thrusted in and out slowly in that tight pink wet warm hole calld everest pussy i groan and grunted as i went it was harder to thrust she was tighter than silvia as i hit he g spot she told me to make her my bitch as i did going harder  and faster then i came my body shook as i cummed into her i yealled her name. everest!!!!!!!

everest:keep going chase untill i see another day ah aha ah oh!!!

chase:*grunting*

all night untill the morning was sex for them untill it begain to hurt chase then they stoped

chase:i lovemyou everest.

everest:i love you to*passes out*

Chase: hehe good night everest*leave it in her and passes out to*

(mating scene done)

Rocky:hehe jeez chase i feel bad for everest*as he had heard him and everest from his pup house.

Sky:shut it rocky.*knowning what everest felt*

well this was chapter 14 i hope it was good what happens next? O.o Uwolf104 im out.