1-Grocery Store

All I needed was one vote! Love you guys!

***

*Emily's P.O.V.*

Back to school shopping...

Yes, it's that time of year! School comes in a few days and I am not looking forward to it! Today me and my best friend, Katie, are going back to school shopping. We walk into target and grab a cart, walking into the back to school isle.

"You ready to get started?" Katie asked.

"Nope, but we should get started anyway." I replied, throwing a notebook into the basket.

We shopped for about 2 hours! I know it shouldn't take that long, but we like to get distracted! We just finished up getting our school supplies and we are walking to the check out area. Me and Katie were laughing at something stupid she said, and all of a sudden, a run right into someone, and fall backwards onto the floor.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry!" I heard the person say.

I looked up and my eyes are immediately met with a handsome man. He had brown hair that seemed to curl perfectly, soft brown eyes, and a beautiful smile, and I'm not gonna lie, he was good looking! I think he noticed me checking him out because he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Oh, uhhh, sorry!" I said, and he helped me up.

"It's all good!" He chuckled.

"Well uhmm, we better get going! Bye!" I called, as I walked to the check out, with a confused Katie by my side.

*In the car*

"Sooo..." Katie asked, from the passenger seat, and I turned down the radio.

"So, what?" I replied, and kept driving.

"You know what! You were totally checking out that guy that you ran into!" She smirked, causing me to blush.

"Okay I'll admit, he was pretty hot." I giggled.

"Pretty hot? Emily, he flipping gorgeous!" She said, loudly, and I laughed.

"Yeah, but it's not like I'll ever see him again! Also he had to be at least 23!" I said, and she gave me a 'Whatever' look.

***

Thanks for reading!