12-Stressed

~Shawn~

I've been stressed out all week. I have so much school stuff going on, and it's a lot to deal with. I have also been stressed because of Emily. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love her more than anything in the world, but it's stressful to have a relationship with your student. I can't hold her hand or kiss her in public, I can't show her off to my family or friends, and I can't take her out without lying to her parents, which I hate, or having to go to a whole different town! Why does she have to be my student? Why does she have to be so darn perfect? Her perfect red hair, that flows down her back, beautifully. Her bright green eyes, that sparkle over the smallest things. Her beautiful smile, that could brighten up my whole world, and the way that she blushes when she's embarrassed. I just love her so, so much. I wish that I could show her off to the world, and show them just how perfect she is. Right now I'm teaching my class, waiting for it to be Emily's class. This day is going by so slowly. Finally, Emily's class started coming through the door. I waited for Emily to come in, but she didn't. I kept on waiting, and waiting, but she didn't. Great. I'm stressed out, and Emily's not here. This is my last class today. 

"Hello class, please open your history books to page 325, read the section, and answer the questions. Due by the end of class." I said, and sat down at my desk. 

I sighed quietly, and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Emily.

(S-Shawn; E-Emily)

S- "Hey Beautiful! Just wanted to ask where you are and make sure okay. I love you!"

E- "Hi Shawn. I'm sorry, I'm sick today, and couldn't come to school. I love you, too, Baby. I'll see you tomorrow, I promise!" 

S- "I'm sorry! I hope you feel better." 

E- "Thank you, Handsome."

I smiled down at my phone as I texted her. She gives me this effect.

"What are you smiling at, Sir?" One of my students asked.

"Uhmm, nothing, get back to work please." I said, blushing a little.

After a while, students started turning in their papers, and the bell rang. Students started swarming out, and I got my stuff together, walking out myself. I walked to my Jeep, driving myself home. I made dinner, and decided to go to bed early. I changed into some sweatpants, and a T-Shirt, slipping into bed. Before falling asleep I called Emily.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Em. Just wanted to tell you goodnight, I love you, I hope you feel better, and I wanted to hear your voice." I said.

"Aww, I love you, too, Shawn! I do feel much better than I did this morning!" She giggled.

"I'm glad, Baby. Goodnight!" I smiled.

"Goodnight, Handsome!" She replied.

I hung up the phone and sliding under the blankets. I rested my head on my pillow, as my eyelids grew heavy, before I was asleep. The only thought on my mind was Emily.

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!