22-Fun Day

~Emily~

The next morning, I woke up wrapped in Shawn's arms. I looked up at him, smiling. He was sound asleep, his lips slightly parted, and soft snores coming from his mouth. I leaned up, kissing his cheek, and resting my chin on his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked down at me, smiling.

"Good morning, Baby." I said, running my fingers through his soft curls.

"Good morning, Beautiful." He replied in his morning voice.

Let me tell you, his morning voice is hot.

"Toay is Saturday right?" He asked, relaxing as I traced random shapes on his bare chest.

"It's Sunday, Babe." I giggled, as he smiled.

"Close enough. We still don't have school." He said, causing me to laugh.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked him.

"Hmm, how about I take you out and then we have a lazy day after that?" He suggested, raising an eyebrow, and smirking.

"That sounds perfect." I replied, smiling.

He leaned in, going in for a kiss but I stopped him, causing him to looked at me with a confused face.

"Morning breath." I said simply, and he laughed, getting up to brush his teeth.

I followed behind him, brushing my teeth as well. Once we were both finished, he grabbed my waist, pulling my into his chest, and crashed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, running my fingers through his hair. Once we pulled back, he rested his forehead against mine.

"Go get ready, Babygirl." He whispered, kissing my nose.

I smiled, walking back into his bedroom, getting some leggings, a t-shirt, some uggs boots, and snuck one of Shawn's sweatshirts out of his closet. I changed quickly, sitting on the bed, and waiting for Shawn to come out. He came out a few minutes later, looking at me.

"Why are you wearing my sweatshirt?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Because I wanted too." I replied, laughing and getting off the bed.

I walked over to him, running my fingers through his hair, to fix it.

"Stoooopppp." he groaned, causing me to laugh.

"You're such a child." I giggled, resting my hands on his shoulders.

"I love you." He mumbled, putting his hands on my waist.

"I love you too, Babyboy." I replied, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Come on." He smiled, after we pulled back.

I followed him out to his car, getting into the passengers seat. He started the car, and we started down the street. My hand rested on Shawn thigh, before he grabbed it, placing a soft kiss on my knuckles.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, looking over at him.

"It's a surprise." He smirked, keeping his attention to the road.

I rolled my eyes a little, giggling, and turning on the radio.

We drove for about an hour and a half, before arriving at a large aquarium. I smiled widely, looking over at Shawn.

"Really?" I asked, getting excited.

I love aquariums.

"Really." He laughed.

I giggled, kissing his lips quickly, before getting out of the car. We walked to the ticket stand, getting two tickets, and starting the tour.

"Oh my gosh, Shawn! Look at the otters!" I squealed, running to the cage.

I smiled widely, like a little kid, getting to feed them. Shawn fed them too, and we continued the tour, looking at a ton of cool sea animals. After about 2 or 3 hours, we finished, going back to the car.

"Thank you so much, Baby!" I smiled, leaning in and kissing him.

"You're welcome, Babe." He mumbled against my lips, kissing me again.

We went out to lunch, before driving back to his house, and hung out for the rest of the day.

"Shawn?" I asked, as I rested my head on his chest.

"Yeah." He mumbled, since he was almost asleep.

"I need to get home." I said, and he sighed.

"Don't leave me." He groaned, holding onto me tighter.

"I gotta go, Babe. I'll see you at school tomorrow and then Tuesday, you're coming over." I laughed, sitting up.

"Fine." He sighed, sitting up as well.

"I love you, Handsome." I said, cupping his cheek and caressing it with my thumb.

"I love you too, Beautiful." He replied, placing his lips on mine.

Our lips moved perfectly in sync, before we pulled back, and I went home.

***
This one is cute! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! ❤❤❤