11-Babygirl

~Emily~

I walk up to Shawn's Jeep, and go to open the door, but he beats me to it and opens it for me.

Such a gentleman.

I blush a little and Shawn goes around to his side of the car. He sends me a wink, as he turns the key, causing me to giggle. We begin to drive down the street. My hand rested on my thigh, and after a few minutes, I felt Shawn's hand slip into mine, rubbing circles on it, with his thumb. Once we arrived at school, Shawn parked in the back, so no one would get suspicious. I opened my door, giving Shawn a quick kiss before getting out.

"I'll see you in class, Beautiful! Love you!" He said, as he started the engine back up.

"Love you, too!" I replied, walking into the building, as he drove to the front.

I walked through the hall, making my way to my locker. I met up with Katie, and she smiled at me.

"Hey, Katie." I said, grabbing my books.

"Hey, Em." She replied.

We started walking to our first class, just talking about random stuff.

"How was tutoring?" She asked, smirking at me.

"It went fine." I shrugged.

"You know that I've been kidding about the whole 'I think you should date Mr. Mendes' thing right?" She laughed.

"Y-Yeah, I know." I said.

"Okay good! I mean he is hot, but he's our teacher!" She giggled, and we continued to class.

*After School*

Shawn seemed a little off today in class. He looked really stressed out. As usual, I stayed after school, to see Shawn. I made my way to his classroom, smiling to myself at the thought of seeing him. Once I was there, I knocked on the door, before opening it. I peeked my head in and saw Shawn with his head in his hands.

"Shawn?" I said quietly, causing him to look up.

He had a sad look on his face, but when he saw me he lightly smiled.

"Hey." He said barely above a whisper.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting on his lap, and hooking my arms around his neck.

"Nothing, I'm just having a rough day." He sighed.

"I'm sorry, Handsome." I frowned, kissing his lips softly.

I pulled him into a tight hug, and he buried his face into my neck. I rubbed his back, as he hugged my waist, tightly. We just stayed like this for what felt like forever.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, and he lifting up his head to look at me.

"I am now." He replied, smiling a bit.

He leaned down pressing his soft, warm lips to mine. After a few seconds, we pulled back and I put my forehead against his.

"I love you, Babygirl. So much." He whispered, closing his eyes, and causing butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you, too. So much." I whispered back, kissing his nose.

We stayed like this, just savoring the moment, and enjoying each other.

Perfect...

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!