7-What are we?

~Emily~

It's been a few days since me and Shawn kissed. I am currently at lunch, sitting with Katie. It's Tuesday, so I'm going to Shawn's later, which I'm excited about.

"You never told me what happened with Mr. Boyfriend." Katie smirked.

"He was just talking to me about tutoring." I lied, not sounding believable at all.

"Mhmmm." She hummed, and continued to eat her food.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shawn walk up to the vending machines. I glanced at him, and he smiled once he noticed me staring. He gestured me to follow him with his head, and walked off.

"Hey, I'll, um, I'll be right back." I told Katie, in a complete daze.

"Wait! What?" She called, but I ignored her.

I walked through the hall, looking for Shawn, before I got pulled into what seemed like a supply closet. I screamed, but it was muffled by a hand. I spun around, and there was a smirking Shawn. I sighed in relief.

"Goodness, Shawn! You scared me to death!" I whispered, slapping his arm.

He laughed, pulling me by my waist, into his chest. He crashed his lips to mine, and gripped my waist tighter. I ran my fingers through his hair, as he continued to kiss me. He leaned in, trying to deepen the kiss, but I put my hands on his chest, pushing him back.

"Settle down there, Mendes." I giggled, a little out of breath.

"Sorry, I've been dying to do that, all day!" He replied, fixing his ruffled hair.

"Well you better get used to it!" I said quickly, pecking his lips, and walking out, leaving him there speechless.

I laughed to myself, returning to the lunchroom.

*History (Last Class)*

I was sitting in my desk, watching as Shawn taught the class.

"Hello? Emily?!" Katie whispered from my side.

"What?" I said, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Do you wanna hang out later?" She whispered, as Shawn continued to teach.

"I'm busy." I said simply, returning my attention back to Shawn.

"Oh yeah! You have tutoring with Mr. Boyfriend!" She said, smirking.

"Katie! Quiet down please!" Shawn called, sneaking a wink at me.

Eventually, the bell rang, and the students started rushing out.

"Good luck!" Katie winked, and left.

I rolled my eyes, and went over to Shawn's desk, once all the students were gone. He glanced up at me and smiled. I smiled back, sitting side saddle on his lap.

"Did you tell Katie? You know, about us?" He asked me, and I giggled.

"No, Shawn! She's just being Katie!" I laughed, smiling at him.

"Okay good!" He sighed.

His light brown eyes stared into mine, as he began to lean in. He kissed my lips softly for a few seconds, before we pulled back.

"We should probably get going." I said, hopping off his lap.

We walked to the parking lot, where his black Jeep Wrangler was parked. I jumped into the passengers side, as Shawn got in on the other. He turned on the car, and started heading out. After a few minutes, Shawn's hand landed on my thigh, causing me to flinch a little. Once we pulled into his driveway, we hopped out, and went to the door. Shawn unlocked it and I went inside, and flopped on to the couch, sighing loudly. I felt Shawn sit next to me, rubbing my back. I hummed as he continued to do so.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled, against the couch pillow.

"Well you know we don't have to do tutoring anymore. Your doing fine in class. So we can just hang out." He said, and I looked up at him smiling.

"What is this?" I asked him, glaring at the ceiling, as I laid on the couch.

"What do you mean?" Shawn replied. (Justin Bieber 😂)

" Like, what are we?" I said, looking at him.

"Whatever you want us to be." He smiled, causing my face to turn a shade darker.

"I don't know what I want us to be, though. I want to be with you, but I don't want to get caught." I explained.

"Y-You want to be with me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I do." I replied.

He pulled me into his chest, resting his chin on my head, as I buried my head in his chest. I'm falling for Mr. Mendes.

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!