8-Official

~Emily~

Me and Shawn are currently sitting on the couch, with my head in his lap. He was playing with my hair, as we talked about random stuff. We stayed like this for what felt like forever. I took his hand out of my hair, intertwining our fingers together. He smiled down at me as I placed a soft kiss on his knuckles.

"Be my girlfriend." He said, out of nowhere.

My eyes went wide, and my jaw dropped slightly.

"W-What?" I asked, out of disbelief.

"Be my girlfriend." He repeated, looking down at me.

I sat up straight, now eye level with him. I looked into his eyes, which were filled with hope.

"Shawn, I... Umm, I don't know, I mean, your my teacher! We could get in big trouble. I want to be with you, I'm just scared." I told him, and his face dropped.

"Emily, I promise I won't let anything happen to us! I just want to be with you, and be able to call you mine, and kiss you whenever I want! Yes, I'm your teacher, and yes I'm older but, I still want to be with you!" He said, grabbing my hands in his larger ones.

"Are you sure, Shawn?" I asked.

"I'm positive." He reassured me.

He leaned in, kissing my lips softly, as I tangled my fingers in the hair on the back of his neck. Once we pulled back, he smiled at me.

"Is that a yes?" He asked, pressing his forehead against mine.

"It's a yes, Mendes." I smiled, kissing him again.

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!