15-Cuddles & Close Calls

~Emily~

I watched my TV, as Grey's Anatomy played. I was a Saturday afternoon, and I was home alone. I texted Shawn to come over, and he should be here any minute. After a few minutes, I heard the door bell ring.

"Come in!" I yelled, and the door opened.

"Hey, Baby!" Shawn said, walking over and pecking my lips.

"Hey, Handsome." I replied, as he sat next to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

I leaned into him, resting my head on his chest. I unpaused the show, as Shawn propped his feet up on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"How was your day, Beautiful?" He asked.

"It was good, but it's better now that you're here." I smiled up at him, as he leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

We continued to watch the show, before I slowly started to drift off on Shawn's chest. He smiled down at me, kissing my head, and flicking the TV off. He gently picked me up, carrying me to my bedroom. I snuggled up to him as he lifted me up the stairs, and gently laying me on my bed. He laid beside me, pulling the covers over us. I cuddled up to his chest, and he wrapped his warm, protective arms around me. I looked up at him, smiling.

"I love you." I said, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"I love you, too, Babygirl." He replied.

I leaned down, connecting his lips with mine in a loving kiss. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, as I cupped his jaw, and his hands fell to my hips. I smiled through the kiss, before we pulled back. I rested my head back against his chest.

"I love that even more." He said, holding me tight, as I giggled.

After a while, I drifted off to sleep.

*One hour later*

I woke up to the sound of a car door slamming. I looked up, and Shawn was peacefully sleeping. I quickly realized that my parents were home, and my teacher is laying in bed with me. I shot up, waking Shawn up.

"Shawn! You need to go, right now!" I whispered, as I heard them come in.

"What...?" He said groggily.

"Shawn hurry!" I said, practically pushing him out the window.

He gave me a quick kiss before climbing down.

"Emily, I'm home." My mom yelled.

"In here!" I replied.

After a few minutes, I texted Shawn, to make sure he got home.

E- Hey Baby. Just wanted to make sure you got home safely. ❤

S- I did! That was way too close! Thank you Princess, I love you! 😘

E- It was way too close! I'm so relieved! I love you too, Handsome! 😘😘

I smiled, locking my phone, and sighing in relief. That was a close call!

***
I really liked this one! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! ❤