18-Suspicious

Adding a new character!

***

~Emiy~

I drive home, parking in front of my garage, and turning off the car. I went to the front door, walking in and kicking off my shoes. I looked up and my parents were looking to me.

"Uhmm, hey?" I said, more as a question.

"Where have you been, young lady?" My dad asked, crossing his arms.

"I've been with Katie." I lied.

I hate lying to my parents, but I can't just tell them that I've been dating and spending time with my teacher.

"You have been coming home later than usual lately! Is there something we should know?" My mom said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I've just been hanging out with Katie!" I told them.

"Or you have a secret boyfriend!" Justin yelled from the living room.

Justin is my older brother. He is barely ever home, and when he is, he's annoying! We don't really get along too well.

"Shut up, Justin!" I yelled back.

"Do you have a secret boyfriend?" My mom asked.

"No! I have been with Katie!" I said, for the third time!

My parents nodded and walked out. I turned to where Justin was sitting on the couch and gave him a glare. He smirked at me, before turning his attention back to the TV. I rolled my eyes, heading up the stairs. I decided that I would text Shawn, since I've got nothing else to do.

You- Hey, just wanted to let you know that my parents are getting suspicious. Love you. ❤

A few minutes after I sent the text, he called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What do you mean they are getting suspicious?" He asked, and I could hear the worry in his voice.

"When I got home they kept asking where I had been lately, and I told them that I was hanging out with Katie, but they didn't believe me and asked if I had a secret boyfriend." I explained.

"And, w-what did you say?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Shawn, I told them that I didn't." I said, and he seemed to sigh in relief.

"Okay, good. I'm sorry that you have to keep lying to your parents like this, Babe. I hate it, I really do." He sighed.

"It's okay, Baby. I hate it too, but it's worth being with you." I told him, soothingly.

"I love you, Beautiful. So much." He said, causing me to smile.

"I love you too, Handsome. I'll talk to you later. Okay?" I replied.

"Okay, bye." He said, and hung up.

I sighed, flopping down on my bed. This is one difficult relationship.

***
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! Love you! ❤❤❤