10-You're So Beautiful

Emily looks like Ellie Bamber

***

~Shawn~

Emily fell asleep on my chest last night. Gosh, I love her so much! It's morning right now, and I'm waiting for her to get up. After a few minutes, her eyes squeeze shut, and she yawns. She shifts a little before opening her eyes, looking up at me, and smiling.

"Good morning, Beautiful." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning, Handsome." She replied, cuddling up to me, again.

I held her tight, as she puts her head on my chest.

"I want to kiss your lips right now, but morning breath." She said, looking up at me with her perfect green eyes.

I laughed, and got up out of bed. She followed me into the bathroom, and scratched my back while I brushed my teeth. Once I was finished, I turned around to look at her, and she hooked her arms around my neck, pressing her lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Man, I don't think that's ever gonna get old." I said, once we pulled back.

"I love you." She said, hugging my torso tightly.

Those words, I love you.

"I love you, too." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"We need to get ready for school." I said, resting my chin on her head.

"I don't wanna." She groaned, into my chest, causing me to laugh.

"We have to." I laughed.

"Fine..." She whispered, and I kissed her forehead, lightly.

"Come on, Princess. Let's get ready."

~Emily~

"Come on, Princess. Let's get ready." Shawn said, kissing my forehead, lightly.

That nickname makes me melt. Princess.

I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom, to change. After I was ready, I went back into Shawn's bedroom. Shawn was sitting on his bed, on his phone. He looked up at me, smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your just so beautiful!" He smiled, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Right back at ya, Mendes!" I blushed.

He began to lean in and his soft lips pressed to mine. My hands instinctively found their way through his thick curls. He gripped my waist tighter, as he tried to deepen the kiss. I put my hands on his chest, holding him back. (TNHMB 😂😂😂)

"Easy there." I giggled, catching my breath.

"Let's go, Beautiful." He said, kissing the tip of my nose.

Gosh, I love him so much!

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!