9-I love you

Thanks for over 100 reads!

***

~Emily~

I decided that I would stay the night at Shawn's house, because it was getting late and I already told my mom I was staying at Katie's. Right now, Shawn is making dinner. It's so wierd to be able to call him my boyfriend. I love it though. Shawn's making spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner, and I'm standing behind him as he cooks. I wrap my arms around his waist, and lay my head on his back. He finished cooking, and we sat down at the table. I took a bite, and it was delicious!

"Oh my gosh, Shawn! This is amazing!" I said, talking another bite.

"Thank you!" He replied.

As we ate, we made small talk. Once we were finished, we washed the dishes and went upstairs.

"Shawn, I'm going to change." I told him, walking to the bathroom.

"Okay!" He called back.

I changed into some pajamas, and crawled into Shawn's bed. I felt the bed dip down, and Shawn laid next to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his torso, burying my head in his chest. He held me tight, and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." He said, causing me to look up at him.

"Y-You what?" I stuttered.

"I love you, very much." He said, again, and I smiled at him.

I leaned down, pressing my lips to his. Once we pulled back I put my forehead softly against his.

"I love you, too." I replied, placing my head back on his chest. 

Soon enough, I was asleep. 

~Emily's Dream~

I walked to school, and saw Shawn in his classroom. I walked in, smiling at him. I gave him a kiss, and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Shawn." I said.

"I love you, too.' He replied.

All of a sudden, the door burst open. Police men started to rush in, grabbing Shawn away from me. I tried grabbing him back, but they dragged him out of the room. 

"Shawn! No! Please, don't take him from me!" I cried.

Shawn looked back at me with fear in his eyes, before he disappeared from my sight. I went home, and my mom started yelling at me. She told me how I was such a disappointment, and I am worthless. She told me that Shawn didn't love me, and he was just using me. I really need to see him. I went to the jail to visit him, and when I got there, he looked up at me with an emotionless face.

"Shawn, Baby, I am so sorry! This is all my fault!" I cried, as he continued to stare at me.

"Shawn please say something!" I pleaded.

"I don't love you anymore, Emily. I made a mistake." He said.

I looked at him in disbelief, and then...

I woke up.

~End of Dream~

"Shawn!" I yelled, as I jolted up in bed, with tears streaming down my face.

"Emily! What's wrong?" Shawn panicked, as he sat up as well.

I turned around looking at him. His facial expression changed from panic to sympathy. 

"Shawn?" I whispered, throwing myself into his arms, and crying into his chest.

"Shhh, It's okay, Em. It was just a bad dream. It's okay." He soothed, as I continued to cry.

Once I calmed down, he kissed my forehead.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I-I had a dream that y-you got taken away from me, a-and the police put you in jail, for dating m-me, and when I got home my mom yelled a-at me, and I went to visit you i-in jail, and you told me t-that you didn't love me anymore." I sobbed, as he rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, resting his head on mine.

We just laid there for what felt like hours, my head on his chest, and his arms wrapped around me. In this moment I knew, I love him, with every fiber in my being.

***
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Follow us for more! Love you!