Chapter 5

>>BEAM<<

Scrolling through the pictures I couldn't recognize the person. It was me. He was smiling at me. He was happy, a man who was loved. He was shy. A glint of happiness and love can be seen in his eyes. (This was the same pic that Forth kept as his wallpaper)

I smiled at him. "Hi there, I miss you"

"Why do I have to be pathetic, hurting the person I have loved the most or he was right I have never loved him enough. Pushing him away, away that I am afraid to even call him back, the thought passed through Beam"

"It was all started by me, my possessiveness. I have my trust on him or was it me who was untrustworthy not trusting his words and him and failed in my relationship"

How shallow you can be Beam, I told myself. You don't deserve to be with him, you don't deserve his love.

_______________________________

Flash back

"Forth whom you are talking with at this TIME" ? I asked him.

It was past 12, recently he has been busy. Sometimes he doesn't come with me like he always does after college. He has been missing lunch and dinner and even outing with our friends.

Just a friend, he said.

This was not his usual self, he don't like talking with his friend via line. His messages are mostly left unanswered by him and when we are together he hardly goes through his mobile.

Forth, apart from Lam and my gang, you don't have any such friends, I said.

Beam, what's wrong. I am just messaging and it was you who keep on saying that I was a loner and now you don't like me talking to my friends. Eh....jealous, he grin.

And as expected his animal instinct started to crave out and he said "So how about I will stop messaging and you give me something in return"

I kicked him. Forth, I have got an early class. Go to sleep.

Then he said "Baby, it's been so long that I haven't make love to you. Why you doctors are so busy? I miss you and my little Beam"

I just scowled and covered myself in the quilt.

He pulled me close , my face now facing his chest. Slowly he ripped the blankets and starting unbuttoning my shirt.

Forth, I told you, I have an early class and punched him at his face.

Beam, why are you so difficult? Ok then just a kiss.

I restrain myself but finally surrendered. His lips sealed mine and then he started nibbling my lower lips. It was slow and soft, he surely knows how to turn me on. I gaped and then his tongue as invading the territory came strong. I was breathless. I pushed him away for air. Our lips were parted only to be seal by him again.

Forth, I have to be early tomorrow. I can't today, I said trying to control my moan.

He won't listen to me as a wolf waiting for his prey; he pressed my body beneath him. His hands slowly moved down my spine and then hit the spot and his hand trailed down. His hands were down to my thighs, going slowly massaging the spot close by, making it ready to be taken by him. His lips were nibbling my face, biting my collarbone down to my nipples. I gasped.

My eyes were now heavy and he could see the arousal. I clasp his face and kissed him. My hands move down his chest and felt those nub. I massaged them and slowly sucked them one by one, he left a soft moan. Suddenly he charged on me. He pushed my legs apart bringing my knee over his shoulder, thrusting in. It was slow and then the movement got fast, filling me in. I could never win him over sex. He was good and he knows it.