Chapter 11

BPoV

Beam, someone called my name. I looked up. A familiar face,It was Jay.

Hi Beam, Jay greeted me.

He was doing no good than me. A dishevel look. Hello Jay. How are you ?

I should ask you the same,he said

What's with me? Even though I know why he was questioning me, I pretended to ignore it.

The rumors, Beam, Jay said. Oh! That, I anxiously looked at him. Then I finally I spoke, How are you dealing with it?

Prae and I have broken up and it's been quite a while now.

What? You broke up. Was that the case that Prae was not comfortable taking about him. But then Jay said, you should know the reason. Reason? What's this guy was taking about. I couldn't think of any. Then again he said, Beam I know you love Forth but I don't want to see you getting hurt. I don't know what he meant but I was afraid to hear it. Anxiously I asked him, What are you saying Jay? Then he said, I want to show you something. He took out his phone and their he showed me pictures of Forth and Prae. I have had enough of the pictures circulating around and now this guy was showing me this. I couldn't look at the pic as both of them were....... My eyes were red, I could feel my blood gushing out of the veins.

Jay what the hell is this? Jay spoke, There's more Beam. More! I couldn't handle this and their were more.

Beam, I found this at Prae's phone. I was curious at first and wanted to ask her about it. Unknowingly i transfered the picture just to ask about it later but didn't knew it will of this help today and after that you can guess what happened and why I am here saying all this to you. (jay)

I don't believe any of this and told him that I don't want to know anything about it. But he made me anxious by saying,  I know Beam you wouldn't believe it but I guess you won't ignore these messages from Forth. It was all sort of comments - Stay away from her, I could do anything to keep her away from you. I shouldn't have let her go and yes I care about her, I still like her.

This was enough for me to make me go numb. I was not able to think straight . Forth couldn't do this. Everyday he tells me how much he love me but recently the events has taken up such a turn that these messages and pictures all fall into the place. It was like a puzzle and only I was stuck in it unable to see what was right and wrong.

Beam, I don't want you to end up like me,Hurt. So I am here. It's up to you whether you want to believe or not but you know right I will never do anything to ruin one's relationship. I know you're hurt now but the pain will soon go away. Forth should pay for what he has done. Jay said all this as I'd it's a fact and all he said was nothing but the truth.

I couldn't think clear of any single word that he was saying . All I could think was why this is happening. I wanted to shut everything out but a part of me couldn't. I finally asked him for the pics and the screenshot of the messages.

"Beam, remember Forth will try to persuade you by putting me wrong. He already have a grudge against me as I tried talking to him and he just shook me away but I want you to be strong and think carefully, use your mind and know who is wrong here "
_____

FPoV

Finally, I sigh in relief. We were able to crack down Jay's account and were successful in deleting the video that he was holding against Prae. We have also formatted his SD cards, thankfully the idea of keeping him on hold for so long was fruitful. It wouldn't have been possible to get into his server and hacked all his accounts and files. Only left was his phone but Prae has assured us that she can handle that.