Chapter 6

(Past )

I have never thought that today I can rip the benefits of the movie once I had watch. Checking his phone has never intrigued me but today I don't know my hands typed the digits, my birthday. I smiled, it worked. The wallpaper made me scowl.
______________
(story of the above mentioned movie)

Why are you laughing? Forth asked.

"The actor is in trouble as her girlfriend found out about his affairs, I said controlling my laugh.

It's his on doing, why did he kept the pass code as her birthday. If he had to cheat he should have changed it at least , stupid! Hahahha"

What's so wrong in keeping the password as her birthday date? Forth asked me as justifying the protagonist stand.

"It's so childish forth"

Might be he find it romantic at the time, Forth tried reasoning.

"Ah! Who does that in reality, it's only in movies. It's unreasonable"

Don't you think it's romantic Beam? Forth looked at me looking for the answer he wants.

"What are you thinking Forth, off course it's not".

But I think it is.It's means that the other person has full trust in their partner, he said it with his eyes glued on the TV now. Without trust a relationship will never work as it's something that's very hard to gain and easy to lose. After a pause he ask, I hope Beam trust me with his heart.

"Forth, I don't believe you have this side too, I laughed,Does anyone knows that behind this bad boy look is a romantic girl"

But Forth was not into the mood to joke and he said "Beam, I am not kidding, seriously do you?"

I have to take a bath. I am leaving. I brushed him aside but He held me and said

" it's fine. You don't need to answer.
I know you trust me as I do,

So about the pass code, should I keep mine as your birthday too? "

Ah, so you too will cheat on me later, I tried to pull his leg.

"No, cause I love you" what's there with the pass code and cheating, I am not the reel hero here, I am the real one." He smirked

He changed his password that very minute in front of me making me gape at him.

He then said" Beam, do the same"

I scowl and said I am not changing it.

"Why are you scared that I will go through your phone between we are lovers so it's fine even if we do, right?"

He smiled or else you are cheating on me by chatting with someone else.

It's you who will cheat. I screamed, You don't have to worry about me.

Oh, my Beam is being romantic now. I know you love me so much that you can't think of cheating me. Forth said as trying to hold me for a hug.

I scowl. What's romantic in this? it's a fact.

I don't know whatever you say, I find it romantic.

I pushed him and went for a bath.
_____________

(*Present - at the time. The story still revolves in the past)