Chapter 9

Beam POV

It was a pleasant Sunday morning, I looked at the person. He was sleeping soundly, he looked so calm and in peace as if his soul been kissed by tranquility. Few minutes gone by, still I couldn't keep my eyes off.

Hey, morning. Why didn't you wake me up?

I smiled looking at the sleepy head. You looked like a kid, I didn't  have the heart to hear those screams.

KID? Who say I am one. I am a grown up handsome man.

Wish you were.

Ah..then who was the moaning beneath me last night .

My face darkened, I hit him hard on his chest.

After lying idle for few minutes. Forth, what should we do today?

You have something in your mind?

Not exactly, I just asked. In case let's...

I guess I have some work Beam.

Oh, that's fine.
__

It was time for dinner. It's been long that since I have last cooked. Since Forth and we start living together technically, he was the only one who will do the chores and cooking. I felt the pang in my stomach.

Let's get something good, even Forth must be hungry.

I walked into the 24×7 departmental store. Getting off the stuff, I smelled something divine. If was Sauted Pork stick, Forth's favorite. Whenever we want to get it it's already been sold out. After getting it, I saw a familiar silhouette. I was about to call him but then I saw Prae . Lately he was spending more time with her. I saw the smoke coming out from the stick between forth finger.
I starting walking away but suddenly I halt instead I walked to greet those two.

Forth. Forth eye fixed at me. Anxiously he called out Beam.

I looked at him and smiled at both of them, greeting Prae.

I didn't know you guys will be here. I turned towards Forth, Forth I got the  dinner. If you guys didn't have anything then why don't we have dinner together?

Thanks for the invitation Beam, but I am afraid I have to leave .

Come on Prae. I hope you are not only friends with Forth. Join us for dinner.

Forth, ask her to join us?

Forth insisted Prae and after sone thoughts she gave in.

We walked, the lane was silent as dead and my head was blank.
_____

After dinner.

Beam, what's wrong with you? Forth asked.

Wrong with me. Where was I  wrong?

You know. Throughout the dinner I could see through you. Prae was  not comfortable but you kept on asking her even after I asked you not to. Can't you just tell.

I couldn't understand.
Forth, why am I wrong, tell me?

Beam you won't understand.

Seriously, now what's with you two that only you can understand and not me.

When did I said that?

Duh..is it something to say. I can see it and why I was so wrong?
All I did was ask her about her boyfriend.

Recently there some intimate pictures of Prae and her boyfriend were leaked out in our uni page. It was off course someone's wrong doing. But it wasn't that bad. Between couples kisses and cuddles happen and are captured. Everyone took it lightly and joking I just asked her about it and her current status. How good was he and all.