25

25.

"Why did you even come to school if you aren't feeling well?" Zayn asked me. I put my hair in a bun, wore black leggings, and a heavy sweatshirt. I hardly even wore any makeup. "I would've come over and took care of you again." He reached over and locked our fingers together, making my heart skip a beat.

"I haven't been here in two days and I don't want my work to pile up." I stated, sighing. My stomach was still hurting but I was vomiting less frequently. "Feelin' like crap, lookin' like crap."

Louis and Harry walked passed us soon after but they didn't touch me, probably because of Zayn and his dirty looks towards them. "You look like crap, Smalls!" Louis called.

I knew it.

"Don't talk to her!" Zayn turned to them. I smiled and leaned into his body as he wrapped his arm over my shoulder. "Well, if you feel like you're gonna throw up at any point today, go to the nurse. They'll probably give you something for nausea and you won't be hurting anymore."

"You care too much about me." I giggled.

"Only for my girl." he kissed my forehead. My girl. I'm his girl.

Perrie approached the two of us and Zayn scowled. I find it so amazing that in the span of like one month, all of his old friends that he used to be so close with are now the one that he glares at in the hallway. With me. "I see you're still dating this man." she said. "It'll never last. I'm surprised you got through a week."

"Please stop talking to her." Zayn responded. "She hasn't done anything to you."

"I was actually talking to you, Zayn." Perrie smirked. Oh, now she's calling me a man? "Didn't know you rolled that way. When were you gonna tell me?" she folded her arms laughed a little. I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Nikki is a classy, beautiful woman. I don't like immature girls like you anymore." Zayn took my hand tightly and we walked away. "Don't listen to her, we all know you're a gorgeous girl. Trust me, I should know. A body like yours is definitely not for a boy."

"Thanks, I guess that's a compliment." I chuckled. "We need to get to class." I stopped and leaned up for a big kiss. Zayn placed his lips on mine and we separated to go to our first period class. I sat down next to Liam and he smiled at me.

"Everyone's been talking about you."

"Huh? What are they saying?" I asked him. What did I do? Or what did I not do and Perrie said I did? "Is it bad?"

"Well...They're just confused. I overheard this one girl who had a crush on Zayn forever apparently and she was mad because you guys literally just got to know each other this month and you're already dating. She's been trying to get Zayn since freshman year." Liam laughed. "That's why everyone thinks that he must really like you."

"Aw, that's not funny. I probably crushed her dreams." I laughed too.

"But everyone's so confused like it's been a month since he's hurt you and you guys really like each other. It's kind of cool, actually. You're a really forgiving person." he nodded.

"If you just watched him when he wasn't bullying someone, you'd see that he's not even that bad of a person. It's like he's a new guy. It's amazing." I could talk about him all day - good and bad. I'd probably annoy everyone a lot though so I ended it there.

My teacher entered and began teaching the lessons.

***

"Wow, you guys got really far into this project." I nodded. They were nearly half way done with the Eiffel Tower but I could tell that they were going slow because the toothpicks were very fragile. I know Lizzie is a very precise person so she made it so great and lovely.