One

ONE

JEREMY PINNED ME against the cold wall of the school's restroom, his hands snaking under my white cotton blouse until he found what he was looking for. Squeezing my breasts, I let out a small whimper. A satisfied look crossed his face. Before I could say something, his mouth covered mine hungrily, pressing his body against me. We were in the middle of a heated making out session when I heard talking voices from outside the door getting louder and louder.

"Hey—" I said between our kisses, gently pushing Jeremy away. "I think we should stop," I glanced nervously at the door. There is no one inside the rest room but the two of us.

"What?" he asked distractedly as he placed small wet kisses on my neck and started unbuttoning my blouse.

"We should stop, Jeremy. I think there's someone coming over here," I swat his hands away and quickly did my buttons. He pulled back, irritated.

"What's your problem?"

I frowned at him. "Someone might see us. Let's go," I said, tugging at his hand and dragging him out of the rest room. But before we could step outside, I saw a group of girls giggling towards each other. We immediately went back to the rest room, hoping they haven't seen us. Jeremy chuckled as I shoved him in one of the cubicles and pretended to busy myself in front of the mirror when the Grade 11 students enter the rest room.

I keep on glancing at the cubicle at the back as the girls busies themselves with their make ups. They have shorter skirts than the rest of the female students and their red lipsticks are too bright for my liking. None of them paid me any attention. Maybe it's because of the fact that I'm one year ahead of them and they don't want to mess up with upper class students.

"Have you seen Jeremy at the practice game earlier?" one of my eyebrows shot up when I heard Jeremy's name from the mouth of a petite girl with bob hair and full breasts. She's busy applying mascara as she glanced at her friends every now and then. A grin slowly spread on her lips. "He's damn hot!"

She received a chorus of flirty giggles from her colleagues. "

Once they were done, they all scurried out of the rest room and continued gossiping about my boyfriend. Nakataas lang ang kilay ko habang nakikinig sa kanila, pero hindi ako nagsalita. Nang makaalis na sila at nalunod ang kanilang mga boses sa maingay na hallway ay saka pa lumabas si Jeremy mula sa cubicle.

The corners of his lips lifted up in a smirk. "Narinig mo yun? Your boyfriend is damn hot!" he said.

I rolled my eyes and stalked out of the restroom. Nang makalayo ako ay doon pa lumabas si Jeremy at sumunod sa akin. Inakbayan niya kaagad ako habang naglalakad kami patungo sa classroom ko.

"I'll see you tonight?" he whispered on my ears as we neared my classroom. Binalingan ko siya at tipid na nginitian.

"Yeah, sure."

He nodded his head and stole a kiss from me. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. If any teacher saw us, they would surely flip and send the two of us to the guidance office for the nth time.

Bago pa man ako makapasok sa classroom ko ay naramdaman ko ang malakas na paghatak sa akin. Napalingon kaagad ako at nakita si Mariah, grinning like an idiot.

"Let's skip classes," she said.

I groaned. "I've already missed two consecutive—"

"Blah, blah, blah." She said, already dragging me out of the room. Napailing nalang ako at binalingan ang classroom naming wala pang teacher. Dali-dali kaming lumabas ni Mariah. We used the damage in the school's fence to our advantage. It connects to the abandoned playground where most students go to make out, smoke, and hang out. Wala nang batang naglalaro rito simula nang gawin itong tambayan ng mga highschool students gaya namin.