The Earl of Ackerman

"Young Master, want to eat something?"

"Don't wanna. Just read these damn invitations. I don't understand why the pigs trying to make feasts almost all day."

"Come on, Young Master Levi. As the noble, you should socialize yourself in this event. Maybe you can find the suitable mate for you," said Oluo, pouring the tea for his young master and checking the invitations. "Let me see, there are invitations from Baron Smith, Duke Pixis, Baron Blouse, Duchess..."

"Enough, I fed up with that. Throw them away from me."

"But.."

"You hear me?" He asked, glared the butler. Oluo nodded, left his young master with the invitations.

Bam!

"Hello, little fellow! I'm coming!"

"Get away from me, you stinky," Levi said, shooing the old man with raven long hair and black coat.

"Damn nephew, did Kuchel teach you manner? How dare you!"

"Yes she did, but I hate you and I don't want to see you. Understood?"

"You rascal, I'll let Kuchel know your manner later. Well, I brought a present for you, little shit. And believe me, you'll love it."

The young raven with undercut only sighed, his steel eyes looked bored. His uncle, Kenny, clapped his hands and a brunette boy with teal green eyes and tanned skin came to the room. The young raven amazed, his jaw dropped.

'Oh my shit, an angel come to this manor!'

"He's your new servant. Come here boy, introduce yourself!"

"Umm, hello. I'm Eren," said the brunette with soft smile. Levi stood, walked toward that brunette and stroked his chin.

"Hello, little robin. Call me Levi, just Levi is enough."

"Hey boy, take away your hand. Don't make him scared," Kenny said. Half hearted the young master took away his hand from the brunette boy, glaring his uncle.

"I found him at the alley, fainted and bleeding. Unfortunately, I have more than enough servants and I think you'll love him than me. How about it?"

"Yeah, that's good. Now please leave, you have ten seconds."

"What the..."

"One, two.."

"I get it, I'll leave now. Butler, show me where is Kuchel!"

Oluo stormed in, bowed in front of Kenny and showed the way. Now only Eren and Levi in that room, kept silent.

"You don't have any family name?"

"No."

"Well, let me show you your room."

"I'm sorry to bother you, Mr. Levi."

"I told you little robin, just call me Levi is enough."

"But I'm your servant, Sir. Calling your name is rude."

"Fine then. Just follow me," ordered Levi, walking fast even though his height shorter than Eren. Reaching the room, Levi pushed Eren inside until at the bedroom.

"Want to be mine, little robin?