Make Up Sex

This time I make it smut, so if you don't want it just go back. I warned you.

Sorry I'm not good in writing smut. Enjoy it

-----++----

Eren dragged his father away from Carla, to a small room with dim light. His eyes were cold as ice, unloved and hatred.

"Tell me the truth about Zeke, Dad. Who is he and what is he want?"

"Eren, this problem...we need to talk it with your mother. She must knows the truth. About him. And this kingdom."

"Don't bring Mom in this conversation, Dad. Just spit it out," Eren hissed. Grisha looked at his cold gaze, let a heavy sigh came.

"Fine. I'll tell you all I know. Before I married with your mother, I had a beautiful wife. She was the former queen and I loved her, but she betrayed me with another man. So I expelled her out from this kingdom. I didn't know if she was pregnant, until one of my adjuvant came and said she was gave birth of a boy. However, when we reached her, she was gone with her child. I thought she was running away because afraid of me, so I went back to the kingdom and married your mother."

"Then why you didn't search her?"

"I searched her, Eren, but she was died because of his cheater. And my son...I didn't find him."

"So it means Zeke is my...half brother?"

"That's right. I didn't know if he still alive and tried to take my throne. Even though, he has the right of the throne."

"He almost killed Levi. I never forgive him. Not until he died," Eren said harshly. Grisha took a deep breath, lifted his face and looking at Eren's eyes.

"This all my fault, blame me," Grisha said. Eren only kept silent, then left his father and walking toward the guards.

"How is the situation?"

"The culprits were been caught and some of them need the treatment. Do you need something?"

"No, thanks. Just want to know," Eren moved to Levi's room, watching the earl sleeping soundly. He sat near him and caressed him.

"I'm sorry I can't protect you, Levi. I just become your burden," Eren whispered.

"Don't cry, little robin. Your tears too precious to waste it," Levi said, still closed his eyes.

"I'm not," Eren said.

"Yeah, but your heart is crying. Let me hug you," he said. Eren bumped on Levi's hug and inhaling his scent. "Poor boy, I hope I can get well soon."

"Why?"

"So I can marry you and we'll live together as spouse," Levi said. Eren only hummed, let himself drift into the sleep. Levi smiled and kissed his hair. "Sleep tight, little robin."

------++----

"Are you sure about it, dear? He almost kill our child," Carla asked, doubting her husband's mind.