Broken Heart

The night has come. Levi stood in front of Eren's room and knocked it.

"Come in!" shouted Eren. He popped in his head, finding the brunette trying to fix his wig.

"Ah, you startled me. Can you help me to fix it?"

"No problem," Levi said, closed the door and approaching him. Slowly he fixed the wig and put a red rose on his ear. "You look so beautiful."

"Don't try it. I'm in bad mood now," Eren said, took the rose and put it on the table. Levi only kept silent, his gaze focus on the rose. He sighed heavy, sat at the edge of the bed and knotted his hand.

"What's wrong with you? Lose your manhood?" Eren asked.

"Nothing. Dinner is ready, want to join?"

"Yeah, I'm little bit hungry. Come on," Eren accepted, trying to pull Levi's hand but got slap. "Wha...?"

"Eh? Ah, I'm sorry. Just, go ahead, I'll follow you later," Levi avoided Eren's gaze.

"Did something happen? Are you...upset?" Eren asked, knelt in front of him with a worried face. Levi shook his head, caressed his cheek gently, gave a light smile.

"Don't worry about me, go ahead," Levi replied.

"Are you mad...because of that rose?"

"Told you to not worry, didn't I? Just go ahead." Eren stayed still, looking at the rose and took it. He pinned it on his ear and smiled.

"Sorry for not considering your feeling. I just...feel anxiety but trust me, I didn't mean it," Eren said softly, squeezed Levi's hand. He kissed his cheek and dark red tainted on his face. "I only care about you, you know."

"Sorry, my hormones mixed my feeling. You know, that rose...is symbolize love. And what did you do to that rose, well, you can imagine it."

"Oh Levi, I'm sorry about it. I know that symbol, but oh, I feel bad to you. Can I beg you to forgive me? I swear I won't do it again."

Levi chuckled, patting the brunette and offered his hand to stand up. He led him to the dining room, where they're waiting and looked hungry.

"Here you are. Why you took so long time to pick up Er...Elena?" Isabel protested.

"She wanted to be nice looking so took almost thirty minutes to wait her make up herself."

"You blame me?" Eren said in high voice.

"It's okay, now please sit down and let's eat. Ms. Elena, are you feel better?" Grisha asked.

"Uh, yeah...I'm better now," he replied nervous. They ate while chatting happily, except Eren who still nervous if his parent find out who is he.

"Don't be tense. Relax, no one will reveals who you are," Levi whispered.

"I hope so."

"Levi, do you have any news about my son?" Grisha asked. Levi and Eren choked together, the confuse face painted on the others. "What's wrong with you two?"

"No...nothing. Just...it went in wrong pipe," Levi said, coughing to layer his lie. "About your son..."

"Damn, I hate this! Enough of this drama, I can't stand it!" Eren screamed, he pulled his wig and threw it, the couple of royal widen their eyes.

"E...ren?" Carla called.

"I'm sorry. I'll explain this..."

"Get out, Ackerman," Grisha said calmly. "Get out before I call the guards and don't ever try to come back to my kingdom."