Quarrel

"My hips are hurts. This man...does he know about restraint himself?" Eren mumbling, looking at the man who sleeping soundly while hugging him. "Levi, wake up. It's morning."

"Mm, five minutes more," Levi replied. Eren moved his arms, but Levi not letting the prince to wake up.

"Levi, come on."

"Ngh, no. I'll let you go if you let me to court you," Levi gargling.

"No~. I can't do it again. You almost break my hips."

"I know you can, boy," Levi smirked. He binded the boy on the bed and left some hickeys on his smooth neck.

"Levi..."

Knock knock!

"Keep silent," Levi said, covered Eren's lips with his hand.

"Levi, open the door. I know you hide Eren inside," Kuchel yelled. Levi clicked his tongue, covered the prince with the blanket. The next thing was opened the door for his head and found his beloved mother standing with crossing arms.

"Need something, Mom? I still need some rest and you ruined my time," Levi harshly said.

"Don't play dumb and where is Eren? His mother searched him for a night and didn't find him, so I believe you hide him. Open the door."

"No, sorry. You want to see me naked?" Levi teased. Kuchel remained silent, but her face went in red.

"Okay boy, you win. I give you ten minutes for prepare, if not..." Kuchel didn't finish her words, left his room without turned her face. Levi closed the door and shook the prince.

"Get dress and move! I'm afraid we get punishment just because this," Levi said, hurriedly got dress and combed his hair. Eren pouted, got dress and washed his face.

"It's your fault."

"Okay, okay. It's my fault, don't pout again my little robin. I'll treat you something later, how about it?"

"No."

"Then what do you want?" Levi asked, patting the brunette.

"Nothing," Eren said, kissed his jawline and got out first. "See you later, Young Master."

-----++----

"Where are you since tonight, huh? I searched you and..."

"Mom, I want to take a bath. Please don't disturb me," Eren cut her word. Carla knitted her brows.

"Wait, don't tell me...you did it with him?" Carla asked. Eren blushed, avoided her gaze. "Eren Jaeger, answer me."

"It's...it's not your concern!"

"Yeah it's my concern. Just answer my question or I tell it to your father."

"Fine, fine! I did it with Levi! Satisfied?" Eren screamed.

"I don't know if you don't have shame," Levi teased. Eren turned himself and numb, looking at the raven and his mother grinned. "But don't sweat it. I got your parent's blessing anyway."

"You piece of shit," Eren mumbled. He walked fast left them, felt ashamed. He even didn't care Levi called him several times. Arrived at his room, he locked himself inside and punched the door.

Knock knock!

"Eren, can I...talk with you?" Levi asked.

"Leave me alone!" Eren yelled. He heard a sigh, then the footsteps left his room. Eren inhaled deeply, moved his feet to the bathroom.

------++----

"He still inside his room?" Grisha asked.

"Maybe he mad because we teased him," Levi replied. Grisha only took a deep breath and exhaled it.

"Well, forgive his selfishness," Grisha said.

"Let me reach him," Isabel said. "I can cheer him, don't worry."

"Then go now. I need the doctor to check my wound," Levi ordered. Isabel walked toward Eren's room and found the one she wanted to meet walking toward her.

"Ah, Eren. Where are you going?"

"Huh? It's lunch time, right? I'm starving since I haven't get breakfast," Eren replied.

"You don't mad to Bug Bro, right?"

"I do."

"Why? Did he do something unpleasant you?" Isabel asked.

"Well, it's just...I don't know."

"If you can't say anything, that's fine. Come on, everyone waiting for us," Isabel said, dragging the brunette to the dining room. He sat next to Levi, still kept silent.

"I thought you'll sit next to your mother," Levi whispered.

"You want it?" Eren replied coldly.

"No, I'm happy to sit next you," Levi relieved. Eren blushing, hid his face with his palms.

"Why you always find my weakness?" Eren mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

"Ah right, while we eating, I want to announce something important. It's about...Eren and Levi's wedding!" Carla said. Eren and Levi coughed, while Mikasa emitted her dark aura.

"Eren...wedding? With this...midget?" Mikasa mumbled.

"Don't...cough...call me midget."

"Mom! Why the hell you decide it by yourself?!" Eren yelled. Grisha only eating silently.

"Huh? You don't like it?" Carla asked.

"It's not...what I mean," Eren whispered. "But why?"

"Well, you know I and Grisha are too old to rule this kingdom, so I..."

"I refuse it," Eren said. "Too old? You only in fifty, where the hell is too old?"

"Eren, it's for the best. Come on, be mature for today."

"If I say no it means no. You hear me?"

"Then...you refuse Levi's proposal, is that what you mean?" Carla asked.

"I didn't refuse it. What I refused is your decision to make me the king. If only married with Levi, I gladly accept it."

"You hear it, Levi? He accepts the proposal. How about it?"

"Your Majesty, with my honour I want to marry your son. But...I don't want to rule the kingdom for now."

"Then deal. Let's prepare the wedding," Kuchel said. "Your wedding is about 1 month again."