Tangled Feeling

"Oi, Eren! Did you hear me?" Oluo called. The brunette still dumfounded, while Petra walked toward him and pinch his cheek.

"Ow, what the..."

"He called you several times, but you didn't reply so the best way to make you realised was pinched you. Are you alright?"

"Ye...yeah, I think so."

"Then bring this to Young Master right now."

"Can Gunther brings..."

"Just bring it, I don't want to hear any complaint from Young Master," Oluo cut his word and pushed Eren out from kitchen.

'Should I wake him? Yesterday was the worst, how come he kissed me and I couldn't do anything?' Eren cursed himself. He knocked the door, walked in and found his master was ready.

"Morning, little robin," he greeted with a soft smile.

"Good morning, Young Master. Today I bring chamomile tea."

"Today schedule?"

"Miss Hanji will come to hunting together with Master Erwin and Master Mike. Then you will have meeting with the Mr. Lenz, the last is go to the party at Mr. Blouse's house."

"Cancel them all. I need to go today."

"Certainly. I'll tell Oluo to cancel all, Young Master."

"By the way, little robin. Why you avoid your eyes contact from me?"

"Wha...what do you mean? I...I don't avoid you."

"Liar. Look at me, little robin. Show me your beauty eyes only for me." Eren, who trying to keep his blushing face, looked at Levi with teary eyes.

"Too cute. Come here, let me give you a reward."

"N...n...no, thank you. I...I should go now."

"Not now," the raven grinned. He grabbed the brunette's hand and slammed his lips onto him, the tender lips and small.

"I think that was a good 'morning kiss'. Thank you."

Eren's face deep in red wine, hid his face with his hands and ran out from Levi's room until he bumped with Oluo.

"Hey, watch your step, boy!"

"Wha... I'm sorry. Ah, Yo...Young Master ordered me to...can...cancel all the schedule."

"Really? Then you can help the others prepare for breakfast."

"U...understand. See you!"

"Eren, don't run in the aisle!" Eren kept run until he hid in the closet, trying to calm his heartbeat.

'Don't panic, Eren. Don't panic, relax. He is your master, remember. Don't try to fall in love.'

"I can't fall in love with him. I don't want it. But...why my heart beats so fast right now?" Eren murmured.

-----++----

"Good morning, Madam."

"Morning, all. Where is my boy?"

"Right here, Mom," Levi replied. He climbing down the stair and kissed his mother. "Sorry I can't have breakfast with you. I need to go."