The Comeback of the Earl (2)

Levi walked to the dining room, he saw Grisha and Carla sat down.

"Good morning, Mr. Ackerman."

"Good morning." He sat down across the queen and smiled to her.

"You look happy. What's happen?" Carla asked.

"I phoned my lover and it was the first time I heard that he missed me."

"Oh my, I'm so happy for you, Mr. Ackerman."

"Thank you, my Queen."

"Mr. Ackerman, I think you can't go back to Sina in the morning, right?" Grisha asked.

"That's true, my King. I can't go in this heavy rain. I can't stand it. I am worry about my Mom's health."

"Is she alright?"

"No, Queen. She is not in good condition."

"Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine, after the rain stops, I'll go ahead."

------++------

"Levi, where are you? Please come back soon, I miss you," Kuchel murmured in her sleep. Eren who placed the vase in her room felt sad, looking at his Madam like that was not the good.

'Oh no, Madam needs Young Master right now. But the condition won't allows Young Master to come back. What should I do?'

"Ngh, Eren?" Kuchel murmured, her gaze pointed at Eren. He reached her and squeezed her hands softly. "Is my baby back?"

"Not yet, Madam. It still raining hard, Young Master can't pass it. Don't worry, he'll come back later." Kuchel nodded, she shut her eyes and snored softly like a kitten. Slowly he released his grip and walked out.

"Eren, are you alright? You look sad, is something happens?" Petra came and brought another vase.

"I can't stand to see Madam like that. Is this her first time for her?"

"Not really. Before you here, Young Master used to wander around and fulfill his duty. Maybe because of the heavy rain, Madam becomes worried and can't think clearly."

"Is that so? I hope this rain will stop soon."

-------++-------

Levi packing his things, sometimes looked at the window to check the weather. The rain was not heavy as the first, but the flood blocked his way.

"Damn, I hate this condition. Oh well, I think I don't have any choice." He stormed out from his room and found Hannes at the aisle.

"Please prepare a horse for me. I need to go home right now!"

"Mr. Ackerman, are you sure about that? You'll catch the cold if..."

"Just prepare it!" Levi cut his words in anger.

"What's wrong in here?" Grisha popped up, his face sour.

"Your Majesty, Mr. Ackerman asked me to prepare the horse for his trip. I suggested him to wait, but he didn't listen to me."

"Is that true, Mr. Ackerman?"

"With my humble, that's true."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure you'll pass this rain with a horse. Hannes, prepare the carriage."

"Certainly, Your Majesty."

"I owed you, King Grisha. I'll help you to find your son."

"Just be careful on the way. This flood will be the trouble for the carriage."