The New Maid

The first thing Eren met in the morning was the sunlight through the curtain, poking his eyes to get up. He got up, looking at the standing watch that showed at 7 a.m., walking to the bathroom and clean himself. He got out from the bathroom, naked, his eyes were looking to the dress, his maid dress. With a heavy sigh, he wore it and looked himself at the big mirror.

"I look like an idiot, am I? Or should I say, a prostitute? Ah damn, I should head to the kitchen before Oluo get mad at me." He rushed to the kitchen, sometimes he wobbled cause of the high heels he wore. Fortunately, he made it on time without fail.

"Um, excuse me."

"Come in, Eren. Help me to make the tea," said Oluo without looking at Eren. When he saw Eren, he laughed hard.

"A..are you alright? It's breezing, right?"

"Don't tease me now, I'm in bad mood."

"Sorry. Prepare the tea and I'll write the note for you to inform to the Young Master. The newspaper should be come right now."

"Oluo, this is the news...who is that?" A strawberry blonde hair maid frozen in her position, the news was fell from her hands.

"Petra, you met him yesterday and forgot it?"

"That's not what I mean. Why he..."

"Please don't ask it."

"Oh well, that's fine if you can't tell me now. By the way, I'm Petra Ral. Nice too meet you."

"I'm Eren, nice to meet you too."

"Oh my, it's almost the time. Hurry up, Young Master doesn't like to get up late. Here, bring the tea, the note and the newspaper." Oluo pushed Eren out from the kitchen. "His room at the second floor, left side!"

Eren brought the tea to Levi's room, knocked the door and opened it, found his young master still asleep. He walked toward the curtain and opened it, let the sunlight poking Levi's eyes.

"Young Master, wake up. It's morning." Levi still asleep, he pulled the blanket until covered his head. Eren tried to calm, reaching the bed and whispered.

"Young Master, please wake up. I prepared something to fulfill your desire."
Suddenly, a muscular arm pulled him, letting the brunette fell on Levi's naked chest.

"Hm, morning little robin."

Slap!

"Duh, how cruel you are. Watch your manner, little robin," said Levi, stroked his slapped cheek carefully.

"That's my word, you bastard. Get up and dress, the tea and the newspaper are ready."

"And my schedule?"

"Wait a minute. I'm sure I put it in here..ah, found it." He pulled out a piece of paper from the pocket and read it. "Today you'll have to sign the documents, at 11 sparring with Baron Smith continue to lunch together at the gazebo, piano tutor at 3 and the last is dinner with the Ackermans."

"Hold on, say it once again, the last part."

"I said, the last is dinner with the Ackermans."

"You must be kidding me," Levi mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. Give me the tea," ordered Levi. Eren poured the tea to the cup and gave it.

"Can I leave now?" Eren asked.

"Not yet, wash my back first."

"Want me to spill the tea on your head?"

"You may leave."

"Please excuse me, Young Master."

Bam!

"What a happiness to see the angel in the morning. Oh well, let's clean myself and prepare for this day."

----++-------

"Ah, hello. Help me to prepare the breakfast. Madam is almost ready."

"Okay, what should I do now?"

"Take the food to the dining room. Simple, right? The others will come after this."

So the brunette busy, took the food to the dining room, served it and waiting the master. A thin, raven long hair women walked in and surprised after her eyes met his.

"Oh, hello dear. Are you the boy who my brother brought yesterday?" she asked.

"Yes, Madam. Please to meet you, I'm Eren."

"I'm Kuchel Ackerman. By the way, why you in dress like that? Cross dressing?"

"Pardon for my rudeness, this is Young Master's fault. He ordered me to wear this."

"I see. That's too bad, but honestly I like it. Don't worry dear, you look pretty in that dress."

"Thank you, Madam."

'Is there anyone in Ackerman's family smart enough to correct Levi's mind?' cursed Eren.

"Morning, Mom."

"Morning, dear. How's your night?" Kuchel replied, kissed his boy's cheek.

"I had a nice dream. I'll tell you later, can we eat now?"

"Before eating, I want to ask you something. Why you ordered this poor boy wear a maid dress?"

'That's good, Madam. Scold him, please!'

"Hm, you don't like it Mom?"

"I like it dear, he is so beautiful."

"Then it's fine right? I ordered him to wear that to show his beauty to others, but he is mine."

'What the hell is he talking about?'

"Oh well, that fine. Just don't do it too much. Let him wear proper clothes for him, okay."

"I'll think it later. I'm starving."

----++-----

"Little robin, please bring me water."

"You only sit for a second and ask water?"

"Because looking you like that makes me horny and I'm thirsty. Just bring the water before I push you and rape you."

"Yes, Young master." Walking out from the room, he met a big man with blonde hair and ocean eyes walked toward Levi's room.

"Excuse me young lady, is Levi at his room?"

"Yes, Sir. Just come in and you'll meet him."

"What? You. Are. Man?"

"Did I say I'm a woman?" Eren replied sarcastically. The blonde man scratched his back head, a nervous smile painted on his face.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness. May I know the reason you wear it?"

"Ask it to the bastard inside his room!" Eren replied, walking away left the blonde man.

---++----

"Excuse me, Young Master. I bring lemon squash for you and the guest," Eren said, came inside and found two men talking.

"Erwin, let me introduce you my little robin. He is Eren."

"Hello, I'm Erwin Smith, his friend. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Sir. Here are the drinks, enjoy it and please excuse me."

After Eren left, Erwin turned his gaze to the raven.

"I think he hates you, Levi."

"Don't worry, later he'll fall in love to me."