The New Maid (2)

"Ah, I found you. Can you help me, dear?" Kuchel asked when she saw Eren walking in the aisle.

"Sure Madam, what is it?"

"Can you accompany me to the bakery shop? I want to take it but I don't want go alone."

A sweet smile on Eren's face gone, gloomy aura spread around him.
"Can't you ask other servants to accompany you?"

"I want it, but they're busy and the only hope is you. Please?"

"But I'm in this shame dress. May I change it first?"

"Who allow you to change your dress? Sorry, you can go outside with that dress." The brunette turned his head, found his lord and Erwin standing at the stair, their clothes were changed.

"May I know the reason?" asked Eren sarcastic.

"It's simple. You're my servant and your job is to serve me whatever the orders I give to you."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! I DON'T WANT GO OUTSIDE WITH THIS SILLY DRESS!"

"Then you prefer the punishments for your betrayal, hm?"

"Levi, stop torturing him. Let him dress as he..."

"Remember, this is my manor. I can ask you to leave whenever I want, Eyebrows. And for you, little robin, just go and keep your mouth from blabbering unimportant things. Understand?"

"No, I don't understand! Give me a second to kill you!"

"Not bad. Well then, how about a fencing match? If you win, you can change your clothes."

"And if I lose?"

"Just wear that and go. Erwin, help him to dress, but don't you dare touch him."

"I still want to live, so don't worry. "Come on Eren, let me help you." After they left, Kuchel gave a death glare to his beloved son.

"What? Do you disagree with this?"

"Yes dear. Why you did this to that poor boy?"

"Cause he is mine, Mom."

"In that case, I still disagree with your treat to him. Come on, be a gentleman and apologize."

"I'm sorry, I will not do that. I have something to make it clear with him."

"But please don't violate him, okay?"
"I won't do that. Just wait him for a few minute, okay." He accompanied his mother to the hall, found the brunette was ready while holding the rapier.

"Ho, are you ready? Prepare to lose, little robin."

"I won't lose with someone like you, pervert."

"Levi, only one round okay. Prepare yourself, gentlemen."

The brunette ran toward the raven, trying to thrust his rapier, but the raven could avoid it and shoved his rapier. Fortunately, Eren could escaped and keep attacking his master.

'He is so skilled. Where did he learn it? I'm not sure if he learn it from the alley.'

"Don't let yourself spacing out, Young Master!" Eren screamed, pointing his rapier to the raven's head. Levi avoided it, thrust his rapier toward Eren's belly. Suddenly, he jumped across Levi and spin, trying to shove the rapier.

Unfortunately, the raven faster than him. He avoided it, ran toward the brunette and thrust it on his belly.

"I win, little robin."

Eren freezed, he dropped his rapier and started crying. Levi threw his rapier, ran toward Eren and hugged him tightly.

"Shh, don't cry little robin," Levi whispered.

"Do you *sob* hate me?"

"I love you. Love you so much till I can't let anyone see your beauty. It's fine, I'll let you change."

"B..but I lost, I must obey the deal."

"In this case, I think let you wear the proper clothes is fine. Let you cry like that only hurt me."

"No, I must obey the deal no matter what happens," said Eren, wiped his tears and lowered his head.

"How about this, Eren, you can wear another suitable dress to accompany me. I'll lend you some."

"That's a good idea, Madam Kuchel," agreed Erwin.

"I'll take one of my collections first. Levi, I hope you cheer him right now."

"Yes, Ma'am." He led Eren to the couch, kiss his forehead and stroked his head.

"Need something to drink, little robin?"

"No need, thanks. Just need to take deep breath and relax myself."

"That's go..."

"Eren, hello my dear. Look, I bring a good dress for you. Try it," Kuchel screamed, waving the dress like a child play with the kite. Levi only sighed and Eren blushed as red as the wine.

"Mom, please. Don't ashamed yourself."

"On come on. Eren, just try it." She pulled Eren to the another room, letting Erwin and Levi stared each other and shrugged their shoulders. A few moments, Kuchel came out and hugged the raven boy.

"You'll love it! Trust me, he is beautiful rather than that shitty bitch Lenz. Eren, come out dear!"

A slim tall figure with the casual Victorian dress came out, made three pairs of eyes were wide. Levi suddenly got nosebleed, Erwin whistled to tease him, and Kuchel danced like a mad.

"Ple...please don't look at me like that."

"Mom, you're the best," Levi mumbled, he lost his consciousness and let himself fell on the floor.

"Gya, Young Master!"