The Little Robin

"Want to be mine?"

-----++-------

"Er, sorry? I..I don't catch the meaning, can you repeat it?"

"OK, little robin. Want. To. Be. Mine?"

"Um, I'm so..sorry Mr. Levi. With my humble I reject it."

"Give me the reason, little robin."

"First, we both are men. Second, how come it ended to the confession? Third, I don't want to have love life in this time," Eren replied.

"Oh come on, you know this country legal the same sex marriage."

"Yeah, they legalize it but I'm not. If you mind, please get away from me." The young master refrained, pouted.

"You suck."

"Come on, why you pouted?" Eren asked, tidying himself.

"Cause you rejected me a minute ago."

"Mr. Levi, please. You heard the reasons and you pouted. Be mature, please."

"Easier said than done, little robin."

"Please don't call me little robin. It's uncomfortable for me."

"No way. I'll call you what I want, no rejection."

The brunette pouted, his chubby cheeks made Levi tried to control himself to not pinch it.

"I won't stop my confession till you become mine. Just prepare yourself, little robin."

"Wha.." his face blushing as red as cherry, the laugh came from Levi's lips.

"You're so cute, you know. By the way, from now you become my servant, your clothes will ready this night. Just take a rest and I'll send you a meal later."

"Huh? Why not now?"

"Just wait, little robin," said Levi, leaving the room without looking at Eren's blush face.