The Beginning of Tricks

At night

-----++------

Knock knock!

"Please come in," Eren said. Oluo came in, brought the clothes and put it on the bed.

"Sorry for waiting, Eren. This is your servant clothes."

Eren reached, shocked with the maid dress on his grip.

"A..are you sure this is the servant clothes?" Eren doubted.

*Imagine Eren wear this dress*

"Yeah, that's Young Master gave to me

"Yeah, that's Young Master gave to me."

"No way, I won't wear it. It's disgusting."

"Ah, I remember the note from Young Master. He said if you don't wear it tomorrow, the punishment will wait you," said Oluo. The brunette trembled, gripped the dress and threw it.

"Where is that bastard?"

"Call me, little robin?" Levi stood, his grin made the brunette want to punch him right now.

"Absolutely yes, Young bastard Master. Can I ask you what that things on the floor?"

"Oluo told you, right? That are your clothes starting from tomorrow."

"Why the hell I wear this maid's dress? I'm a boy, remember?"

"I'm not blind, little robin. That dress suits you."

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" roared Eren.

"Do it if you can, little robin. You'll say hello to the guillotine after that." Eren frozen, the tears flowing​ on his cheeks.

"Your cry will not help it. Just accept it, little robin."

"You're cruel, bastard, idiot, pervert!"

"Yeah, yeah, curse me as you want. Oh right, don't forget to wake me up at 7.30 and bring the morning tea. The rest you can ask Oluo."

"I hate you!" Eren screamed, threw the pillow toward Levi, fortunately he avoided.

"I love you. See you tomorrow, little robin." Without any burdens, he left the butler and the brunette alone in the room.

"Well, I'll teach you your duty tomorrow, just rest now," said Oluo, tidying the dress and put in on the table.

"*sob* He is cruel. Why the hell he did it to me?"

"For your information, Eren. It's the first time I see him happy and tease someone after the incident."
"Huh?"
"As the noble and the leader of the Ackerman, he doesn't like to socialize with other nobles and loves to play with the beggars and orphans. For Master Kenny, it's disgusting and forces Young Master to stop his activities."

"You're lying."

"I'm not. You can ask Madam Kuchel to prove my words. Ah right, you haven't meet Madam, have you? In this hour, she maybe sleep now. Well, you can meet her tomorrow."

"You want me drop my pride in that dress?" Eren asked while pointing at the dress.

"If I were you, I prefer to wear it rather than get punishment. I don't know what kind of punishment he prepares for you."

Eren gulped, agreed with Oluo's words. He can't imagine what kind of punishment he will get.

"Wipe your tears and sleep, you need your energy for tomorrow. You don't want anything bad incidents happen right?"

"I know, but I can't stand with his manner."

"Bear with it. May God bless you and good night, Eren."

"Night."