Elena Ackerman

The Ackermans and Eren arrived at the Rose Station. They were greeted by two person who greeted Levi for first coming. Honestly, Levi didn't know their name.

"Welcome to Rose. I hope your trip was enjoying," greeted the blonde.

"Yeah, it was a great trip. By the way, you never mention your name," Levi said.

"Oh my, I'm sorry about that, Mr. Ackerman. My name is Armin and this man is Jean. We will lead you to the castle. King and queen are waiting for you all." Armin smiled, but felt odd when his eyes met Eren.

'She looks like Prince Eren,' Armin said in his heart. He smiled to Eren and approached him, but Eren hid behind Levi.

"Sorry, she is very shy whenever she meets new people. Elena, come on, greet them," Levi said softly.

'Elena? He called me Elena?' Eren screamed. Eren only nodded, stood beside Levi and gave a sweet smile.

"He...hello, I'm Elena. Elena Ackerman," Eren greeted in high voice. 'Damn, why the hell my voice got higher?'

"Hello, Ms. Ackerman, glad to see you. Ah right, let's move to the castle. We prepare the carriage for you," Armin said.

"By the way, can you bring the luggages? We bring a lot of luggages, hope it not bothers you," Kenny said.

"Certainly, Sir. I'll bring it with another carriage," Jean said. They moved out from the station to the carriage.

"L...Levi, can I stay at motel or something?" Eren whispered.

"Sorry, we can't. We must meet the king and queen, then we can stay at motel."

"But I can't meet them in this dress. Come on, please?" Eren begged.

"What's wrong?" Armin asked.

"Elena feels dizzy, can she stays at the motel before meet the king? She didn't eat anything since morning," Levi lied.

"Should we bring her to the hospital? It only five hundred meter from here," Armin suggested. Eren shook his head fast.

"I...I just need sleep," Eren said softly.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I'm afraid we can't do it," Armin said. Eren nodded, he walked behind Levi and jumped inside the carriage. He chose to sit next to Levi and hugged his arm.

"Good acting, Ms. Elena," teased Kenny in low voice. Eren almost took his heel and threw it to Kenny, he only leaned his head to Levi's shoulder. "I never know you have high voice like women."

"Me too," Eren growled. Kenny handed up and changed his aura.

"Okay, remember kids. This is the battlefield, so don't try to fool your self or I'll kill you. For you Elena, I suggest you stay at the castle until the anniversary. Of course Levi will keep you," Kenny said, looking at Levi, growled. "The rest will keep their eyes on the party."

------++-----

When the carriage arrived safely in front of the castle, Grisha and Carla standing right beside the carriage with big smile.

"Mr. Ackerman! Glad to see you again in this good weather. Ah, you bring your big family for our anniversary?" Grisha greeted.

"Yeah, they insisted to come for the feast and protection. Hope you don't mind about it," Levi replied.