Masquerade Party

Let's jump to the big day cause I don't have any idea to write it. Here we go.

Levi still busy in his room, trying to fix his suit and the mask. His steel eyes still captivated whoever sees his eyes, but he didn't care. He only cares about Eren. His half mask hid his beauty of his face, but his lips enough to invite all of the women in that kingdom.

"Big Bro, are you finish?" Isabel asked while knocking his door.

"Not yet, wait a minute," Levi replied, focusing at his mask and hurriedly ran toward the door. Isabel greeted him with a big smile, her hand held her mask.

"You look gorgeous, Big Bro. Bet Eren will fall and hug you tightly," Isabel teased with a smirk.

"Whatever you say, Isabel. How about the other?"

"I only wait for the last, the other on the carriage, so move your ass and go. We almost late!" Isabel pulled his arm and dragged him on to carriage.

------++------

The castle was full of the guests from entire kingdom and from the allies. Eren fixed his hair and his suit, the mask laid on the table. He saw himself at the mirror and sighed.

Knock knock!

"Who is that?" Eren asked.

"It's me, dear. May I come inside?"

"Go ahead, Mom. It's unlocked," Eren replied. Carla got inside and patted his head.

"You look stunning, boy. Here, I brought a red rose for you," Carla said, holding a red rose. Eren put the mask on his face.

"I can't wait to meet Levi," Eren whispered. Carla laughed, put the rose on his chest and patted his shoulders.

"There you go, my boy. Come on, we must show ourselves or Dad drags us downstairs," Carla said. Eren offered his arm to lead Carla downstairs. Their appearance catched the guests' eyes, but they didn't care. Grisha came and offered his hand to Carla, led his queen to the throne. Eren walked and greeted the guests, but he felt uncomfortable because the women tried to seduce him. His gaze trying to find someone he wanted, but it too difficult to find it, especially when they wore mask. Eren fixed his mask and walking around till he bumped.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't see you," Eren apologized.

"It's fine, my prince," someone replied in deep husky. Eren lifted his head and found a tall man with gray long hair standing in front of him. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, not at all. I'm fine, don't worry."

"Great, because I want you to see the greatest performance from me," he said, threatening. Eren jolted, but he didn't say anything. The grey man bowed, left the prince while Eren stayed still. When someone patted his shoulder, he turned fast and slapped the hand.

"Did I scare you?" he said.

"Le..."

"Shh, don't scream!"

"Sorry, I just...excited...to meet you," Eren shyly said. Levi chuckled, caressed his cheek gently.

"I know, little robin. I miss you so much. Ah, who gave that rose?" Levi pointing at the rose.

"My mom."

"I thought someone gave you that rose for romance."

"Are you jealous?" Eren teased.