Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader

(Y/N) Your Name
(Y/H/N) Your Hero name

No one's Pov

Sign. As you did. It was the night before homecoming and you were sad that Tim, Robin, didn't ask you. He was for sure going to ask Cassie, Wonder Girl, to it instead. They're always hanging out outside missions and she's been to the mansion too. You can't help to be happy for the because Cassie is one of your best friends. Though it hurts, you want them to be happy.  You walk towards one the tubes, still in your suit, to patrol tonight.

" Hey (Y/N)! Wait up! " You turn to see Nightwing running towards you.

" Hey Nightwing, is there something you need?" You ask so chill. You have to look up because his taller than you.

" Tim can't making it tonight, so I'll be your pal tonight." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

You were down just earlier,but your even more upset now that Tim didn't tell you! What kind of best friend/crush is he? You just want to keep cool for night and get over it.  So here goes an act.

" Cool, working with the first Robin.Huge honor." I said very sarcastic

" You seem down? What's up?" Nightwing though the tube with you.

" Am I that evident?" You asked as we arrived in a alley.

" I'm desperate to know why." He said

" Fine it's going to sound improper but I feel like Tim and Cassie are avoiding me because their secretly dating or something. They've been hanging out more than usual and don't invite me as often anymore. Heck we haven't hang out in a month. I know their my best friends and I should respect what their privacy and everything but to be honest, are they really?" You said frustrated as we jump from building to building.

" Wow, you really think that?" He said jumping in front of you.

" If you know something about it, you better tell me. What are my two best friends doing that I don't know about." You ask him directly.

" Ha, you're kidding me right? They've been dropping hints all week. "

" Sorry I didn't notice with the hundreds of missions Batman was assigning me. That and the amount of work I have to do AFTER every that." You said

"Oh well this is weird." You hear a familiar female voice behind you .

Standing there as you turn was Robin holding a box of chocolates, Batgirl with a hand full of flowers then both Mrs.M and Wonder Girl in the air, with a banner saying " (Y/N), Will you go to homecoming with me?"

" You didn't see the hints we were doing?" Wonder Girl asked

" Well she did gave to do 15 missions this week and she does patrol every night." Batgirl said

"So......" Tim started

" Yes, you dork. I will go to homecoming with you." Then you jumped into his hands and Mrs.M caught the chocolates.

" I glad I have you." Tim said

" Me too." I said

(It was homecoming fever at my high school so I thought this would be fun. Vote, comment and request please!)