Valentine's Day Special 

Artemis x Male Reader

Artemis's POV
Monday morning, I wake up and see my dog on the other side of the bed and a blurry hand. Wait a sec, why is there a hand in my room? I jump out and grab the nearest object I could defend myself with. Brucly opens his eyes and lifted his head to see what I was doing. Why isn't he jumping out of bed too? Don't tell me this person in my bed is someone I know? They start moving as well, I keep my distance. Their whole body sits up and stares at me.

" Artemis, what are you doing?" In a in shallot familiar voice, a bit rusty. And then I realized this messy hair fellow is Y/N.

" What am I doing? What are you doing in my bed?" I drop the weapon.

" Do you not remember last night? It's was a first and wild one, even for both of us." Yawning at the end of the sentence.

" Y/N, I'm completely fine. It doesn't look like we did anything, so really wanna know why I just woke up with you in my bed?" Brucly gets off the bed.

" We were on a mission last night, Scarecrow nightmared you up with fear, then you started crying like world was going to end in your sleep, Dick took care of that, yet you didn't let go of my arm till somewhere when we were sleeping. That ring any bells?" He said getting up. No way, that could have happened? It sounds too impossible.

" Did- did I do anything?" I asked nervously. He paused for a second and turned to me.

" Not really, but you are a good hugger. Or was that the dog." While grabbing his clothes from his bag to put them on. I saw a fresh scar on his shoulder, a cut from sometime last night. When he was raising his arms to put on his black shirt, he let out a hiss.

" Me? A hugger? That's something that I wouldn't do." I told him.

" Surprising, isn't it? I have to go now. Make sure you rest up because we have to catch them again tonight." He opened the window and jumped right out. Right, the last thing I remembered was Scarecrow crawling away into the vent. Y/N came right as I was starting to hallucinate, trying to calm me down in an embrace. I was hitting him all over till Dick injected me with something, I was out cold. I need answers and why am I feeling so embarrassed?

Y/N POV
I've never had someone hug me so desperately before. It was warm and relaxing , yet it feels like I didn't have enough. I'm with Connor, Dick, and Megan'n in the HUB. Talking about what happened last night, how Artemis was doing and everything like that. We were in a link.

*She's doing fine. I was with her this morning.* I responded to the question.

*And you slept with her?! That's a new move I see.* Dick comments.

* Just because he slept with her, doesn't mean anything happened, right?* Megan'n questioned.

* With the whole Wally thing and her letting go, I don't know if that's healthy.* Connor added in.

* You guys make sound like I did something bad. She wouldn't let go and what was I supposed to do? Throw her off me? That little lady has a grip.*

* But you've been into her before Wally was even interested.* Megan'n mentioned.

* She was happy with him. The moments they had to together made them go to cloud 9. Wally was one of the best guys out there, a best friend. Out of respect, I'm not going to do anything till she's ready. *

* As long has she's fine and down for the mission tonight, we're set.* Dick puts us back on topic finally.Then the computer announces Tigress was here. Megan'n linked her up with the rest of us in the spot.

*Are we all early risers? It just turned 7am.* Artemis sat by me , not close. But like a set away probably.

*Don't know, how was your night with- * Megan'n kicked Dick's foot from finishing his sentence.

* Anyway, you good for the mission tonight?* I asked.

* Yeah, I'll make sure Scarecrow doesn't do the same fear dust thing.* She looked over to me.

* Maybe the vents cleared his stock out. Anyway, see you guys then.* I get up and head to the zeta-tubes.

Artemis POV
* So what happened last night?* I asked them.

* Y/N explained everything that happened. You think he would lie?* Connor assumed what I was thinking exactly.

* It's Valentine's Day and all of us will be on tonight's mission.* Dick fake crying.

* Why don't the 3 of us take the mission and you two have the night to yourselves?* Megan'n suggested.

* Y/N and I are not a thing.*

* Tell that to the way you guys fight over things. Not to mention your humor and love of the - * I cut Grayson off.

* He probably just left to be with his valentine.*

" Just go be with him for god sake!" Brion yelled coming down. Violet was behind him and Forager.

" We have been informed of the mission that happened last night and records of the previous missions you have done as younger heroes. You have a chemistry with the Y/S/N!" Violet exclaimed.

" We can't go on with just watching you do this forbidden love thing. " Connor said out loud. I look at them all. I don't want this, I just let go of Wally. But Y/N, Y/N has always been there for me when I wanted to rant or break down to. I just-  he does understand me, I always thought he was too good for me.

" I'm going on the mission tonight. I understand your concerns, but I'm all good for getting back at Scarecrow."

Time skip to the Mission
( Gotham Museum )

" Don't let him and his goons get away!" Nightwing commanded. He has the gems, we need to get them away from him. I was running along side Y/N , we were chasing after Scarecrow. Miss Martian and Superboy were ahead to set the trap. So, I guess I shoot my shot.

" Y/S/N, do you like me? Like, in a romantic way?" I asked. He made a face, but didn't deny it . I turned to see him smirking a bit. " Wrong time?"

" I mean, you're a wonderful person and stubborn at that. You make me want to take you places and buy you things, but I guess- TIGRESS DOWN!" He jumps on top of me as fear gas came from Scarecrow. He covers my nose and mouth with his hand. I get a glimpse of Nightwing hitting Scarecrow in the head. Megan'n has the trap in place. We land on the 2nd floor, I scrambled to get up ,but Y/N wasn't moving.

" Y/S/N! Hey, wake up! Y/S/N!" I tapped his face. Don't tell me the fear gas got to him! I got on top of him to hold him down just in case. I hear moans coming from him. " Y/S/N, can you hear me, it's Tigress." He pounces up and puts me against a statue platform. He held both my arms with his hands. He looked like a mix of anger and confusion, he's eyes started right into mine. There was sweat and pain, a terrible nightmare that's going on in front of him. " Y/N." I whispered quietly. He pressed the gas with all his strength, making sure he didn't hurt me.

" Artemis." He whispered right back. I freed my arms and cup my hands around his cheeks. I took this chance and did something that was long over due, I kissed him. And without a moments hesitation , he kissed me back, passionately. His hand holding my head up and one making its way down back. After a minute, we were catching our breath. I was leaning towards him, sitting on his lap with my legs to the side, and him hugging me was more embarrassing.

I hear Dick on the comms saying the 3 of them are going to lock up the bad guys. Made me a bit happy and look down at Y/N.

" Happy Valentine's Day." I kissed his cheek.

" Same for you, beautiful." You went in for another sizzling session.

I'll make a part 2 if you guys want it. Till then, happy Valentines Day!