Halloween Special

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Y/N's Pov

I was walking around the mountain and ended up in the Mission room. Everyone was going around getting for Halloween. I heard that all the members of the sidekick team and my team are going .Great, now I feel bad because they did tell me about the party at Wally's high school in Central City. Really the only one happy about it is Al. She's still young enough to dress up in weird outfits and get candy. But this year instead of going trick or treating, she wants to hang out with the older kids. Then again Billy and Gar are still kids that will go. Wonder if Megan would have a costume I can borrow. Then the computer thing when off saying the members that are passing into the zeta- tubes.

Eclipse- D02 , Mystic- D05, Crow- D04, Baron - D03

Al, Crystal, Brandon and Jack came in with their costumes on. Al was a witch, Brandon was a cowboy, Crystal was a princess and Jack was a pirate. Wow, now I feel like I'm messing out. Then I see the others walk out. Dick was knight, Artemis was a zombie along with Wally, Megan and Connor were both the Hawks, and Zatanna was a fairy. Aqualad was with Aquaman doing something.

" Wow, you guys went all out." I said

" (Y/N) you don't a costume?" Megan asked

" You need one in order to attend the party." Wally said

" I can make you a ghost costume." Artemis Said

" I can proof you up a werewolf costume?" Zatanna suggested

" Sorry guys , but not in the mood to put on a silly costume. " I said shaking my head

" No, your going (Y/N). It's not like you've got anything else to do." Crystal said

" Dressing as yourself is too original."  Brandon said

" Guys chill, (Y/N ) can choose what ever she/ he wants. Not our choice. " Dick said

" Please! You said you would come." Al said sadly. She was wanting for this day like forever and canceled the trick or treating thing with her friends also with Billy and Garfield. Great....

" I don't have a costume." I said. Then everyone looked at each other. I'm very afraid of what their all thinking.

" Well....I've always wanted to see what a Batwoman would look like." Wally said

" I'll get the sewing kit." Megan said flying off

" We'll go get some fabric ." Brandon said leaving with Zatanna

" I'll go get a cape from the Bat cave." Dick said running to the zeta-tubes.

" I'll do a quick sketch." Al said getting out her sketchbook.

" We'll measure you." Crystal and Artemis said

This is going to be fun......

Sorry for the short story. It was a bit last minute. Happy Halloween Everyone 🎃 🎃 🎃 !!!!