Young Justice: Training Gone Wrong

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG! But you are the heroes in this.

Hello everyone! 250 views! Crazy thank you guys!

Your Pov
I walk in to the training room and see Batman, Martin ManHunter , Aquaman, and Superman.

" What's going on?" I asked

" Oh ( Y/H/N ) , back from recovery?" Superman asked

" Yeah, it was good to have a day off from an injury. Lenient in a way. So um.....why is my team here?" I asked

" Their hostages for the test the Team is taking. They'll be in different situations and areas. " Superman answered.

" YOU WHAT?" I yelled and putted up the file for this crazy test.

Crow's Pov
I'm going to kill Batman and the freakn League! What kind of test is this? A hostage situation. From what I know, the Team is testing for something. All of us are assigned a person that is saving us in this test. Lucky ( Y/H/N can't do it because he's/she's in recovery.

Aqualad and Mrs. Martian are assigned to Mystic, Nightwing to Eclipse , Kid Flash and Zatanna are with Black Baron, Superboy and Artemis to me. I promise you if one of us gets hurt, (Y/N) will literally kill the League. You should have seen what she/he did to Wonder Woman and she/he won. We all were teleported to our locations. The first group was up in a swamp. Their goal is to save a hostage and take out the attackers.

Zatanna and Kid Flash saved Black Baron with no sweat at all. Though it kinda looked like Baron saved his own butt because he's skilled in these type of work. One of the training robots almost shot him with a laser, he moved to the other side before it hit. Also his ability to see the future is handy. They passed and that's what matters.

Nightwing was now up to save Eclipse from a building that was set with Batman's explosives. One wrong move, their both done for. But we're talking about the one and only first Robin that knows everything about the Bat. He disabled the explosives by hacking then was up against the training robots. Swiftly kicking
and punching them from left to right, he untied her. They both ran and jumped out a window. What a flirt but no hate on him, I like Batgirl. ( Y'all wanna to read some of that 😏 ? ) They landed on another building platform and Nightwing passed.

Aqualad and Mrs. Martian were up to save Mystic from........THE GOD DANG OCEAN!!! If you didn't know, Mystic can't be in water or her wings with get wet. They dry the second they're out of the water but underwater. She loses her magic ability and can't save herself in this situation. Naive that the League doesn't know about this. She hasn't fully reached pro level with her fairy magic. Mystic was trapped on an old ship that sank a long time ago. Mrs. Martian transformed herself into a human life fish and both dives into the sea. They swim towards the ship till a couple of the aqua training robots come to greet them. Aqualad took out his magical staffs and started to make a clear path to the ship. Mystic had a air mask on was cuffed to rocks and her wings were fainted. All of a sudden she shook up, something wasn't right.

" Something's not right." I said on my com.

" Eclipse teleport Baron and me to Mystic's location." (Y/N) orders.

" On my-." She was cut off by Baron yelling:

" MYSTIC! We need to get down there now!"

" I am close to Mystic, I see no-." We heard rumblings. It was too quiet for a sec.

" Sharks.... there attacking the ship! Aquaman we need you and Superman ASAP. " Mrs. Martian said

Your Pov
I rush to get my suit on and Eclipse came to get me. Eclipse used her magic to seal Baron and I in a air protect so we could breathe. I see Aqualad trying to handle all the training robots and Mrs. Martian probably in the the ship.

" I'll help Aqualad, you two go help Mrs. M. " said Eclipse . Baron and I nodded to proceed with the rescue mission. We were so close to the entrance the Mrs. Martian came out yelling:

" SWIM AWAY NOW!"  Mrs. Martian pushed us with her powers. I keep on swimming towards the ship to save Mystic. I entered in and watched Mystic struggle to break free.Wood was breaking and making sand go everywhere.  Her hands were cuffed to a wooden pole. One of the sharks were very close to her, too close that it knocked off her breathing mask. I quickly swim down closer and grab her hand. The support of the ship was breaking fast, so I swim towards the open ship crack and threw her out. Then all I could hear was " (Y/N)!!!!!" and "(Y/H/N)!!!"

Time skip
I was swimming....deeper and deeper into the ocean. A light shined above me and I saw sunlight...what is it. So I swim up and reached the surface. ( End of dream )

I cough up water and felt a hand on my chest. I grabbed it to put myself up to cough the rest of the water. Another hand was patting my back while this was happening, god why does this have to happen? Once I was done, I leaned back to catch my breath and looked up to see some of the League members and the Team. I look over to see Nightwing, dripping wet, and quickly let go of his hand. We had a moment but I look away to find Mystic.

" *Cough* Where's Mystic? * Cough **Cough*" I asked

" She's over there talking with Batman." Nightwing said pointing there they were.

We kept on looking at each other and I just said " We'll talk later." I ran over to see how she was doing. She was sitting on a rock talking to Batman. I didn't know when Crow got here but he was talking to Baron, Superboy and Artemis. I went over to Kid Flash and asked him where the others were.

" Atlanteans , Martians and Eclipse went to see what happened with the ship. It's been there for years but never broke till now. You okay (Y/H/N)?" Kid Flash asked.

I just fell on the cold sand and started crying. I just broke right there and then. I was about to lose a team member and mostly my own life. I guess everyone hear me cry because it was quite now.

" Ever-everyone's okay...*sniff * Ever-everyone's *sniff* o-okay. " I said out loud trying to wipe away my tears. " I thought everyone was in menace because of this but integrity e-." I was slowly getting up to finish off my line but then I felt a light weighted kid cut off my balance and we both fell. Mystic was crying so hard and just hugged her back.

" DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" She yelled

" Like I would let my own teammate die on me, not a chance." I said

Life is worth living for. Please make sure to comment, vote , request and stay tuned to more reads.